Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I post this on boards?

• 25-04-2012 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

If I got an email re the changes/abolishing of the good Friday licencing laws with this at the end of it what would the story be with posing the email on boards.ie?
    The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. It is the policy of the Department of Justice and Equality and the Agencies and Offices using its IT services to disallow the sending of offensive material.
    Should you consider that the material contained in this message is offensive you should contact the sender immediately and also mailminder[at]justice.ie.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Did you receive this in confidence or a professional capacity from the Department? If so, probably not.

Are you just a Joe Bloggs? If so, probably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I just emailed out of the blue asking for info on the good Friday laws and their view on them and they gave quite an interesting response. I worry about the bottom part though but I would guess its automatic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭jblack

You may be exposed to a breach of confidence, although this is highly dependent on the particulars.

If you're asking can you republish, then I'm afraid that's legal advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

Why not just ask the sender if you can post it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

jblack wrote: »
    You may be exposed to a breach of confidence, although this is highly dependent on the particulars.

If you're asking can you republish, then I'm afraid that's legal advice.

I suppose I better not just in case.
    Farcear wrote: »
    Why not just ask the sender if you can post it?

They took a month to reply to the last email.

• Advertisement
Advertisement