Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEI Question

Options
  • 25-04-2012 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello there guys just wanted to know who can i complain to about SEI
    if there is has anyone got anywhere with it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Unfortunately only your local TD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It depends on what aspect of SEAI you wish to complain about and what measures you have already taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sraheens

My local TD well that's a waste of time as they will say yes to anything and do nothing when it counts. But thanks for the advice

My question is that they provided me with an address with a local training center to do a course in July. Now contacted the company to get the cert all the time for them nothing came then,Sice then they went to the wall. some will say ohh ur own fault but when I look for an training center of the awarding body they have questions to answer.

I have contacted seai since and just no help at all so. They have contact details for the chap in question but he's one of them and I can't have them.

So where can I complain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sorry, but based on the little you have explained I don't think you have any reason to complain to or about SEAI. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

I presume the OP done a BER course.
    From what I can gather from the SEAI website the trainers appear to be independent companies so any complaint against the SEAI is misplaced. They only approve the standard of training, it's not their fault the company folded.

Your gripe is with the training provider and the SEAI do have a complaints procedure whereby you can make such complaints. Try it, you never know, the trainer may have submitted your results before closing and you might get your cert after all.

See SEAI BER training/

• Advertisement
Advertisement