Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy a Fire Grate (without legs)

Options
  • 25-04-2012 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

We paid €50 for a legless fire grate in January that has burned through in the centre already. :mad:

I'm hoping someone here might be able to steer me in the direction of a retailer that sells quality fire grates without legs - the dimensions I'm looking for are roughly 15.5"w x 10" d (rectangular, I don't want one with a taper).

I've got emails out to a few places in the UK, but would prefer to buy locally, if possible.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

shell42970 wrote: »
    We paid €50 for a legless fire grate in January that has burned through in the centre already. :mad:

I'm hoping someone here might be able to steer me in the direction of a retailer that sells quality fire grates without legs - the dimensions I'm looking for are roughly 15.5"w x 10" d (rectangular, I don't want one with a taper).

I've got emails out to a few places in the UK, but would prefer to buy locally, if possible.

Hi Shell..

The last time We got one was about 2 years ago,,and We got it out in International Trading on Tramore Road.

It's doing a great job since with no problems,,and it still looks ok.

I think some builders providers also sell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭shell42970

Many thanks to the parties who responded both here and through pm.
    We found a grate at ITC as you both suggested, and for €15 less than what we paid in January. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Excellent result... ;)

:D

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

shell42970 wrote: »
    Many thanks to the parties who responded both here and through pm.
    We found a grate at ITC as you both suggested, and for €15 less than what we paid in January. :)

Great news !

Advertisement