Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Next Steps to Blackhall?

• 25-04-2012 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

I hope to receive an offer to become apprentice next week. I completed all my FE1's

What do I have to do now - do I register with Blackhall first then get back to the firm ? Are there any more hoops to jump thru re starting in September in Blackhall?

CMI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭hession.law

If you haven't already, contact the trainee section for a PPC 1 pack. They will post it out to you and just follow the instructions, deadline is the 20th July...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jasonpat

Now you have registered with the Blackhall now its the time to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭chopser

If you haven't already, contact the trainee section for a PPC 1 pack. They will post it out to you and just follow the instructions, deadline is the 20th July...

Where did you get that deadline from? I called up and was told August. Just a bit nervous as I have not entered my application yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭hession.law

When I requested a PPC 1 pack it was in the email, but I would rely on the information you got personally. She also mentioned there have been a few changes but I have yet to see the pack as I am away atm. I hope to send off my application next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

In reality they take applications up until the course starts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement