Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to wear these (amazing) shoes / 21st Outfit

• 25-04-2012 11:43pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone would have any suggestions for an outfit or two with these shoes?

I got these amazing Irregular Choices a few months ago and while I love them, I find that it can be a little difficult finding outfits to suit them. My 21st is coming up next month and I wanted to wear them for that. I'll probably do something small for my actual birthday and I'm having a house party (with trampoline!) for the actual party, neither will be too dressy and I could probably wear the same outfit for both!

Whoopi-Goldberg-shoes-Oprah-Irregular-Choice-Abigails.png
    Whoopi-Goldberg-shoes-Oprah-Irregular-Choice-Abigails-2.png

I suppose my style is a little unusual. I like bright colours although usually have an element of black as well (a belt, tights, shoes, jacket part of the dress, etc). I would lean towards a more "rock" style but at the same time can be girlie. I love floaty dresses and wearing something that stands out a little. Maybe my posts in this forum might show my style more. Particularly those in latest Purchases.

I have this jacket that I love as well that I find can help match the shoes as they both sparkle if that helps with any suggestions?

610851_main?$hero$

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mooeygooey

Given the time of year, maybe a sleeveless dark coloured, above the knee skirt would look good with these. They're amazing shoes so you want to show them off! You've got great taste!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I have the same shoes and I think they're fabulous. Whatever you decide to wear, enjoy your 21st!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

My God, those shoes!!!!!!!

Are you going bare legged or wearing black tights? I think definitely wear something plain to showcase the shoes.. They deserve the limelight :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

xzanti wrote: »
    My God, those shoes!!!!!!!

Are you going bare legged or wearing black tights? I think definitely wear something plain to showcase the shoes.. They deserve the limelight :D

I'm thinking probAbly tights but I am willing to take suggestions either way!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Would you consider black shorts? I think a nice understated top with that jacket you have there?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

xzanti wrote: »
    Would you consider black shorts? I think a nice understated top with that jacket you have there?

I was going to suggest black shorts too and maybe a red top (for some colour but personally I'd go white or silver top)

Advertisement