Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When were Terenure and Templeogue Colleges pools built?

Options
  • 25-04-2012 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Do you know when Terenure and Templeogue Colleges swimming pools were built?

I think Terenure College pool was built in 1969–1971 and Templeogue College pool was under construction in April 1972, but I do not know when it was completed (probably the same year?). Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,493 ✭✭✭✭ted1

karakorak wrote: »
    Do you know when Terenure and Templeogue Colleges swimming pools were built?

I think Terenure College pool was built in 1969–1971 and Templeogue College pool was under construction in April 1972, but I do not know when it was completed (probably the same year?). Thank you.
    Terenure pool was originally an out door pool the building was added second. It was renovated about 10 years ago after suffering fire damage.

Advertisement