Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'll tell you what's disgusting..

• 26-04-2012 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

People who put their finger against one side of there nose and blow snot on to the ground, you are disgusting and should be sent on a Fás course.
    I say people but it's only men.
    I saw someone do this passing a shop in town (that town, the big one there with the spike) and it went all over the shop window. Utterly discusting and can't believe people have the nerve to do this on the street.
    Just get a tissue like the rest of us you filthy animals.
    What else is disgusting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

you [like many I might add] are confusing this forum with R & R its over there
    >

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Spitting is on par to the above.

People are disgusting.

Oh and people with bad teeth, seriously, could you not pick up a toothbrush once in your life??
    I'm talking very bad teeth now, like black rotten stubs where teeth should be ... eugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,508 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Couldn't agree more. That's wasting a tasty snot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

It's just snot on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Bad breath :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

nose place for that in civilised society

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Sticking your finger up your bum and wiping it under someones nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Yore ma.

^^^^^^^

I'm sick of people posting that; it's such a disgusting thing to say :mad:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

that's called fluting. good fluting is a skill. nothing worse than trying to flute a snot out, and instead it just dangles there at the end of your nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

you are disgusting and should be sent on a Fás course.

This has really confused me? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Doc wrote: »
    This has really confused me? :confused:

It's that "How to blow your nose" course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

chin_grin wrote: »

Can I still sign on if I take it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

chin_grin wrote: »
    It's one step up in difficulty from the Safe Pass course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭flutered

rimming a wan and she lets off a knicker ripper.

benwavner wrote: »

The shitler?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭celticcrash

If you blow real hard than the snot shots out at a speed that clears the whole nose (all in the one go) and you dont even have to wipe your nose on your sleeve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

IM0 wrote: »
    you [like many I might add] are confusing this forum with R & R its over there
    >
    Shush there's a mod in the room now;)

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

I taught a student once who had some sort of chest infection and he was coughing up a load of phlegm and carried a plastic cup around to hock up into it. He sat in class with it sitting on the desk in front of him. Teenage boys are sick ba$tards.

**** on public buses is pretty disgusting too.
    I remember being a young innocent 14 year old getting buses into the city center and numerous occasions people were **** down the back of the bus.

If they weren't **** they were shooting up or trying to get stuck into one of the girls.
    Nice world we live in here in the capital of the Republic of Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

People who put their finger against one side of there nose and blow snot on to the ground, you are disgusting and should be sent on a Fás course.
    I say people but it's only men.
    I saw someone do this passing a shop in town (that town, the big one there with the spike) and it went all over the shop window. Utterly discusting and can't believe people have the nerve to do this on the street.
    Just get a tissue like the rest of us you filthy animals.
    What else is disgusting?

Do it all the time during football if I have a cold, nothing better than launching a big snot rocket. And if you disapprove you can ask me arse :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

people who sh*t in public places -_-

kfallon wrote: »
    Do it all the time during football if I have a cold, nothing better than launching a big snot rocket. And if you disapprove you can ask me arse :D
    it's nasty, and then you probably don't get it right and have it hanging down from your face.

Its very emancipating doing it straight out clean job.
    Them tissues only make a mess.
    Get it out and get it done with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

it's disgusting, but can be allowed when playing a sport (not golf, though.) if you're in the middle of a pitch you can't be running on and off to get a tissue.

Blowing your noise in any way infront of others is disgusting IMO. Wipe it with a tissue until you can go to the bathroom then do your worst, as long as I'm not there it's ok.

it's nasty, and then you probably don't get it right and have it hanging down from your face.

Id only do it out training or only if no one was around if on the street [rare]

it's nasty, and then you probably don't get it right and have it hanging down from your face.[/QUOTE
    Only amatures fcuk it up the pros are fast and discreet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Sorry Teddy, this immediately sprang to mind when I read your op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

If that happens I just wipe it in me sleeve, aren't I gonna be washing me gear after the game anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Why did DJ collapse.

his BPM was too high

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

of course once you learn how to close one nostril at a time you no longer need to use a finger, handy skill to have on a bike

LH Pathe wrote: »
    Why did DJ collapse.

exhaustion

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭shancoduff

Why did DJ collapse.

his BPM was too high

I can understand why you didn't post that in "best joke ye ever heard".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

shancoduff wrote: »
    I can understand why you didn't post that in "best joke ye ever heard".

so you can see it's because I didn't hear it, I made it up. n left it for you to post there

personally I think it's really distasteful. so you can understand why I posted it here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

I call it the snot trick. Take a deep breath first though to make sure its comes out in 1 lump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

OP, I do that all the time when out on the bike, you always get a runny nose after a few hours and ****ed if I'm bringing a load of tissues with me and storing them all in my pockets for hours. It's only a bit of snot ffs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Don't get why modern society thinks, its disgusting or the way taking a piss out doors is wrong or why a good fart is considered rude.

Will someone think of the children!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭shancoduff

Why did DJ collapse.

his BPM was too high

Do you know what, you're a vile, repulsive human being. I'm utterly sickened by what you said there.

I'll tell you why DJ collapsed in a garda station of all places, he was under a cardiac arrest..

potkettleblack, I'll see myself out :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

What else is disgusting?
    Used condoms on the footpath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

what sort of fcuked up bus do you be on??? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I don't mind spitting. But when people do that 'hocking' thing. WTF are you doing? You are basically putting snot in your mouth!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

I remember being a young innocent 14 year old getting buses into the city center and numerous occasions people were **** down the back of the bus..............
    davet82 wrote: »

The big "special" bus taking him to "special" school, the one with lickable windows.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Better out than in.
    Does it count that I can catch mine with my tongue ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

If someone does it when playing sport then it's fair game, it's difficult to stop and have a good old root around!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Baths... Lying there in your own filth...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Better out than your eye, as they say. Not everyone carries a box of Kleenex around so more than likey you'll only have one or two tissues and there's nothing worse than a soggy snotty tissue disintegrating in your pocket.

Having said that, if I do a nasal evacuation I try to ensure (a) noone is watching me (b) there's no children in buggies down wind of me (a fatal mistake made a few years back) or (c) it never covers a window or another persons private property (with the one time exception in b).

Ronin247 wrote: »
    I remember being a young innocent 14 year old getting buses into the city center and numerous occasions people were **** down the back of the bus..............
    davet82 wrote: »

The big "special" bus taking him to "special" school, the one with lickable windows.
    Cyber bulling :(
    :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Plazaman wrote: »
    Better out than your eye, as they say. Not everyone carries a box of Kleenex around so more than likey you'll only have one or two tissues and there's nothing worse than a soggy snotty tissue disintegrating in your pocket.

Having said that, if I do a nasal evacuation I try to ensure (a) noone is watching me (b) there's no children in buggies down wind of me (a fatal mistake made a few years back) or (c) it never covers a window or another persons private property (with the one time exception in b).

Tell us more!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Paddycrumlinman

benwavner wrote: »

When I was a kid, there was this bread man who we would work with on a Saturday morning, he was a nasty prick, real dirty fooker.

One day he got one of the young lads, stuck his middle finger up his hole, and rubbed it under this kids nose, well the kid was not impressed by smelling ****e all morning, went home and told his father. Father grabs bread man and beats 10 shades out of him.

No more finger up bums and under noses.

Disgusting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

2 girls 1 cup

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

is it ok if we do it while playing a football match, or are we still disgusting

• Advertisement
Advertisement