Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'll tell you what's disgusting..

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

benwavner wrote: »
    Sticking your finger up your bum and wiping it under someones nose.

True, you should really use toilet paper for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

People who put their finger against one side of there nose and blow snot on to the ground, you are disgusting and should be sent on a Fás course.
    I say people but it's only men.
    I saw someone do this passing a shop in town (that town, the big one there with the spike) and it went all over the shop window. Utterly discusting and can't believe people have the nerve to do this on the street.
    Just get a tissue like the rest of us you filthy animals.
    What else is disgusting?

Saw a bloke years ago do this on to his tongue as he casually walked down the street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Sinus problem so i do this if my tissue has disintegrated but only if no one is around but if someone let off a snot rocket in front of me, there wouldn't be a problem as long as it landed on the ground or grass!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I actually think the following are Worse...

- Eating/chewing with your mouth open !!!

- Having a big dirty smelly fart in a pub on a packed pub on a Saturday night and claim ignorance (or think it's funny)

- Dirty Teeth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

**** on public buses is pretty disgusting too.
    I remember being a young innocent 14 year old getting buses into the city center and numerous occasions people were **** down the back of the bus.......................

Sorry teddy, I just have visions of a 14 year old you watching some skanger rubbing one out at the back of the bus and him muttering.....

"watcher bleedin lookin aht?? I'ts norra fooking puppeh show"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Statistician

When I was a kid, there was this bread man who we would work with on a Saturday morning, he was a nasty prick, real dirty fooker.

One day he got one of the young lads, stuck his middle finger up his hole, and rubbed it under this kids nose, well the kid was not impressed by smelling ****e all morning, went home and told his father. Father grabs bread man and beats 10 shades out of him.

No more finger up bums and under noses.

Disgusting.

If he did that in full view, imagine what he got up to with the bread?
    Did you eat the bread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

Used condoms on the footpath.

i nealry broke my neck on one of these one night in o curry street limk , 1991
    it was near as bad as that falling on ice guy.

jesus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

30% of boardsies shit standing up.

Advertisement