Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to fill in CAO courses online? Booklet essential?

Options
  • 26-04-2012 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have registered for the CAO and would like to throw a few courses down before it's too late. Can it all be done online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I have registered for the CAO and would like to throw a few courses down before it's too late. Can it all be done online?

Yes, it can. Do you have all the log in details you need to get into your account on cao.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ant-Toe-Knee

Yes, it can. Do you have all the log in details you need to get into your account on cao.ie?

I do yes, but can't find it anywhere on that site...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I do yes, but can't find it anywhere on that site...

On cao.ie, go to "My application" at the top, and enter your CAO number, date of birth and password.

You won't be able to enter any courses until May 5th, which is when the change of mind facility opens again, and closes on the 1st of July.

Advertisement