Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HEC SF: Clermont Auvergne vs Leinster; Sunday 29 April, KO 1600(CET); Live Sky Sports

1202122232426»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Yep that's exactly what I meant. Because I don't think Cudmore should be feckin arrested it means I think late hits are great and Cudmore should have hit him harder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

danthefan wrote: »
    Yep that's exactly what I meant. Because I don't think Cudmore should be feckin arrested it means I think late hits are great and Cudmore should have hit him harder.

Just like my exact argument was that SOB should have been arrested last year. I'm just responding on the level of your argument. Not my fault its so fcukin stupid.

It must be that time of the month, you're getting hysterical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

I dunno Mung, I think you're getting a little wound up by the whole situation. Is Boss your brother or something? :D

But seriously, yeah it's a citing offence, but TECHNICALLY so was Leo's slap/SOB's dig/Leo's ball-gouge/Brady's headbutt... The point is, if it gets missed by the citing comissioner, so be it, c'est la vie, live and let die, and other such clichés. That's life and it's a part of sport. Sometimes these things are brought up, but 9 times out of 10 the reason they are is because the ruling bodies are trying to stamp that bit of play out. Late challenges are there, but I'd much rather someone being cited for gouging or stamping then a little bit of SH bullying.

Others have been able to discuss this like adults why not you ? Why is a weak comparison and moronic statement the best you can add ? .ak, Fishhook's and others obviously disagree stongly with me yet have decidied to engage. Yet others have nothing better to do but turn it into a fcukin row.

MungBean wrote: »

Others have been able to discuss this like adults why not you ? Why is a weak comparison and moronic statement the best you can add ? .ak, Fishhook's and others obviously disagree stongly with me yet have decidied to engage. Yet others have nothing better to do but turn it into a fcukin row.

Are you for real? I made a point. You start crying about how ****ing stupid and moronic it is without ever actually addressing why, and then decide I'm the one looking for a row?

.ak wrote: »
    I dunno Mung, I think you're getting a little wound up by the whole situation. Is Boss your brother or something? :D

Time for a break methinks. Might go see what Isaac is at and how he's gettin on with his new wheelchair.

I dunno I think it should have been cited and I think the injury means it shouldnt be let slide regardless of it not being cited. Anyway time to move on, this discussion is going downhill fast thanks.

EDIT: That thanks at the end looks like I'm blaming you for the discussion going south but I'm not at all. I was gonna say "Thanks for humouring me anyway" but I decided to cut it out and failed it seems.

Are you for real? I made a point. You start crying about how ****ing stupid and moronic it is without ever actually addressing why, and then decide I'm the one looking for a row?

What point ? Saying "So SOB should have been arrested?" makes what point exactly ? They are two different incidents and I never even said anyone should be arrested. I said Leinster should take action themselves if the ERC didnt considering the impact on Boss.

I responded to you in the manner you responded to me. Ignoring your point and throwing out a stupid statement. Why should I take the time to try and root out your point when your not even arsed posting it to begin with ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Leinster just posted some pictures on facebook of a few of the squad messing around in Stephen's Green today for some kids thing, Boss looks grand

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150878075090240&set=a.10150878059115240.464670.25793755239&type=3&theater

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

Jello wrote: »
    Leinster just posted some pictures on facebook of a few of the squad messing around in Stephen's Green today for some kids thing, Boss looks grand

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150878075090240&set=a.10150878059115240.464670.25793755239&type=3&theater

Boss the victim of another off the ball incident there. That toddler has a mean look in his eye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Boss the victim of another off the ball incident there. That toddler has a mean look in his eye.

It's probably Cudmore sending his kids over to finish off Boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

If his parents won't take action then Leinster should press charges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,303 ✭✭✭ongarite

Looks like a high tackle around the neck.
    Yellow card and ten minutes in the bin (of sweeties)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

ongarite wrote: »
    Looks like a high tackle around the neck.
    Yellow card and ten minutes in the bin (of sweeties)

More like 10 minutes in the ball pen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

You think that's mean, check out this picture of when he's carrying ball!!

Holing a ball about this size of his torso in one hand like a ****ing boss.

578124_10150878074820240_25793755239_11848627_839323421_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Arrest that child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I'd be scared sh*tless to tackle that kid, look at the expression on his face!! :eek:

Advertisement