Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro 2012 Betting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

ft9 wrote: »
    1 more Spanish goal for a clean sweep. Can't really complain though, profitable night.

I've a couple of accumulators coming in 2mrw.... Just need France and England to win for nearly 400euro.... what u reckon I should do. Just let it ride?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

De Dannan wrote: »
    Thinking of backing England and France to win tommorow as a double
    best odds now about 3.5/1

http://www.oddschecker.com/bet-basket/true/2904110429*527431178*2903661530*527357258

No doubt there will be some special bets on this tommorow so will wait to see

Could see PP doing something like 5/1 the double tomorrow alright, just need to be wide for when they open the market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Could see PP doing something like 5/1 the double tomorrow alright, just need to be wide for when they open the market.

I know yeah. And I have missed a few of their offers due to bad timing :pac:
    Id love 5/1 on that though for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Cheers, risky arb available that I've gone for, €25 on Ireland to score 2/1 returns €50. €50 on Italy to win to nil @ 11/8 on Coral returns €119 so that's break even if Ireland score, €45 profit if Italy win to nil and €75 loss if it's a 0-0. Considering Italy need to win I can't see them not scoring, whether Ireland bag a goal we'll see.

Edit: 0-0 available at 16/1 on 188bet. €5 on that would give a loss of €5 at the most should just Ireland score. €5 profit if 0-0.

Gotta love these enhanced specials for making free cash, €45 up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,817 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Unlucky with a bet tonight. Backed Spain and Italy to win by one goal. Nearly came off. Small money on it but the odds were good.
    That PP enhanced special was my only win in last while. Croatia eliminated tonight so my bet on them is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Anyone have an account with bwin?

Offering 11/13 on Ukraine having more possession than England tomorrow. Close enough to a certainty, great value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Spain to beat Croatia and Italy to beat Ireland @ 2/1
    Enhanced Double
    Euro 2012 Enhanced Double

Where did you get that?
    I backed the double at 6/5 yesterday afternoon and thought that was a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭redarmy

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Where did you get that?
    I backed the double at 6/5 yesterday afternoon and thought that was a good price.
    paddy power ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

how the f**** are italy 15/1 and croatia 34/1 to win the cup.

It was more to do with the teams they were playing last night.
    Italy were 3/10, Croatia were 9/2 & if Italy had won, Croatia would have had to draw 2-2 or bigger or win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

ft9 wrote: »

Yes please, fancy a punt on that :)

Would expect them both to win anyway, throw in the added need to finish top of the group and I think both will be well up for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,066 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Would someone be nice enough to tell me how they get to the power play/enhanced specials from the home screen on paddys as i can never find them, i do have to check here for the link and have missed one or two as a result. (ps i know the england/france special is gone now but, got that just in time, but just for future reference)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

also dont know if this has been posted but heres rooney to score and england to win at 6s (edit: gone to 5s)

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/powerplay/enhanced-wincast?ev_oc_grp_ids=496445

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Old Perry wrote: »
    Would someone be nice enough to tell me how they get to the power play/enhanced specials from the home screen on paddys as i can never find them, i do have to check here for the link and have missed one or two as a result. (ps i know the england/france special is gone now but, got that just in time, but just for future reference)

They're all on one of these, or both...

https://twitter.com/#!/paddypower

https://twitter.com/#!/PPOffers

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

also dont know if this has been posted but heres rooney to score and england to win at 6s (edit: gone to 5s)

On that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Stuck a fiver on that, hopefully that money comes back from the accumulator Group wins accumulator as well.

Search "enhanced" in the box on the left hand side of the page.

• Advertisement

Stuck a fiver on that, hopefully that money comes back from the accumulator Group wins accumulator as well.

Are paddypower refunding that if you get 3 right? I remember seeing that on here somewhere long after I'd done the bet but never anything official

(f*cking Russians!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,066 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

maximoose wrote: »
    Are paddypower refunding that if you get 3 right? I remember seeing that on here somewhere long after I'd done the bet but never anything official

(f*cking Russians!)

Yes they are. Some confusion that the bet had to be placed on a mobile device but i tweeted them and it applies to anyone that placed the bet online. Hopefully France hold on so i get my tenner back. Them Russians will have cost me 200 :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Am i remembering right that Sweden are really poor on the crosses and set pieces?

I think I remember the commentator mention that during the England game. Some thing like they have conceded alot of goals that way or somthing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

maximoose wrote: »

(f*cking Russians!)

They had conflicting conditions for that bet on different pages - depending on what way you got to it in the site. Their twitter confirmed that they will refund it and I called customer service and they said the same. So unless the Customer service team is reading the wrong conditions Id say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 sideofbacon

hey guys,just about the group winners accum.I did it in a paddypower shop & it looks like Russia will be the one's letting me down.So does that mean I won't get my money back as I didn't do on mobile or online?

The paradox is that Sweden actually have the tallest squad at the tournament but there are clear signs of disorganisation within their defence. "We've watched tapes of them," the England captain, Steven Gerrard, said. "In the last five or six games they have conceded a lot of goals off crosses so it's an area we will try to concentrate on. We have some wonderful crossers in our squad. We've seen their weaknesses and I think we have the players to exploit those weaknesses."

The danger people for France would be Mexes and Alou Diarra (if he starts) anymore?

• Advertisement

Assuming France hold on, I think Russia have let a LOT of people down :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭1stimpressions

This group D is favourite to be top group for goals even though its four goals behind group B as it stands. Group B 13/8 top goals, value? Will four goals exactly end up in just refund?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

This group D is favourite to be top group for goals even though its four goals behind group B as it stands. Group B 13/8 top goals, value? Will four goals exactly end up in just refund?

If there are 4 goals exactly then it will be a dead heat

So €20 @ 13/8 effectively becomes €10 @ 13/8 which returns €26.25 so you will make a profit if it ends up tied

Tonight I'm on
    England France double @ 4/1
    Rooney anytime England win @ 5/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭irishjay

france have a double incentive tonight not to meet spain and top the group.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

France win
    England - Ukraine DRAW
    works out nearly 5/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

France & England double,sickened I missed the enhancement.

Rooney enhanced wincast @ 5/1

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    France & England double,sickened I missed the enhancement.

Rooney enhanced wincast @ 5/1

Wouldn't think you missed a whole lot? What odds does your double pay?

Alou Diarra @ 7/1
    Sweden v France
    Anytime Goalscorer
    Total stake € 10.00
    Estimated return € 80.0

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Ben Arfa anytime @ 4.50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Headshot wrote: »
    Alou Diarra @ 7/1
    Sweden v France
    Anytime Goalscorer
    Total stake € 10.00
    Estimated return € 80.0

14/1 on betfair

Ive backed a 2 2 draw in Eng Ukr game.
    13/1. If Rooney scores bet is refunded.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Yes they are. Some confusion that the bet had to be placed on a mobile device but i tweeted them and it applies to anyone that placed the bet online. Hopefully France hold on so i get my tenner back. Them Russians will have cost me 200 :confused:

them Russian mother f***s will have cost me 1,500gbp

bastar>s, always one. unwritten rule with accumulators

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Got on the PP Special and also gone for a small bet on England to win and 1 or 2 total goals in the match @ 16/5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

went large on the PP special. England and France

• Advertisement

€25? Or is the max different for each customer? Think 25 was most I could get on

Anatoliy Tymoschuk @ 2/1
    Ukraine v England
    Anytime Carded Player
    Total stake €20.00
    Estimated return €60.00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Gone for 1st half goals over 0.5 in both games @ just under evens

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Got Terry anytime scorer 8/1. Bloody nice value I reckon. €10 on.

Ive backed a 2 2 draw in Eng Ukr game.
    13/1. If Rooney scores bet is refunded.
    ****e....Shevchenko and Voronin not playing.
    After doing a double France and Eng to win 2.0. 76/1

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot wrote: »
    Anatoliy Tymoschuk @ 2/1
    Ukraine v England
    Anytime Carded Player
    Total stake €20.00
    Estimated return €60.00

Stealing my bet heh :P

-Ade- wrote: »
    Stealing my bet heh :P

my bet. Like the boca was mine

you steal other peoples cp and bets :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

i thought they only let you bet small amounts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Formation wrote: »

They do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 firstsport

Formation wrote: »
    kryogen wrote: »
    They do

Whats to stop an individual asking for a higer amount of they want to ?
    Ive never done it but I am sure its possible. If someone was a good client :pac:

Advertisement