Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roundys bar tralee these day's?

Options
  • 26-04-2012 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all
    Just wondering if anyone can give me some info on roundys in tralee? Is it still a good spot? How's the food and music now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

kerrellie wrote: »
    Hi all
    Just wondering if anyone can give me some info on roundys in tralee? Is it still a good spot? How's the food and music now?

Hello Proprietor of Roundys ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

As far as I know they stopped doing food a while back.
    Hi all

• Registered Users Posts: 28 kerrellie

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Hi all

Hello Proprietor of Roundys ;)

No!! Honestly-i'm not..

kingdumb wrote: »
    Hi all

Really? Didn't know that thanks! Where's the best breakfast. Gotten in tralee then?

kingdumb wrote: »
    Hi all

Really? Didn't know that thanks! Where's the best breakfast. Gotten in tralee then?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Think the Snackery is still the best place for breakfast as far as I know! If you are looking for something more along the lines of brunch then Denny Lane Bistro is good too.

I don't know what Roundy's is like these days. I don't think it opens 7 nights a week anymore or does food.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Roundys is a fine little pub,its just off the beaten track and probably struggles to get the customers but the same can be said about many pubs in Tralee today with only a handful of pubs doing well,Roundys probably does well in the summer with the bus tours staying in the Abbey Gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

The daily grind does a nice breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LivB

Roundy's Bar in Tralee is alive and well it was taken over in April by Olivia & Eugene and its doing well....
    Open every day from 10am serving breakfast and lunch till 5pm except on Sunday it's open from 2pm..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

LivB wrote: »

this is just a friends page, it should be set up as a business page, its easily done and means people can just 'like' the page rather than have to request to be added as a friend.

Sorry I posted the wrong link

https://www.facebook.com/RoundysTralee?fref=ts

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,768 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Roundy's is a great bar, I just wish they wouldn't break the law by repeatedly allowing smoking during lock-ins after official closing time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Quackster wrote: »
    Roundy's is a great bar, I just wish they wouldn't break the law by repeatedly allowing smoking during lock-ins after official closing time.

Great logic

Advertisement