Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any idea when chilren's allowance is next month?

Options
  • 26-04-2012 7:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭

Is it the 1st or the following Tuesday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I think it's 1st as its usually around my payday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

It's the first. Always the first tuesday of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Yep, always the first Tuesday unless it falls after a bank holiday, then it is usually on the previous Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

We have to buy a new car seat when we get the next payment. €300...ouch!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I just forked out 300 for our new one:(

Payment is definitely Monday:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Just forked out 204 euro for glasses for my daughter, its come just in time. Ive noticed that sometimes if its a back holiday i get the money in my account on fridays/ saturdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I got a brilliant brevi car seat for €109 on pixmania . . €25 p&p it's so sturdy my 13 year old had a go in it .. so then i bought another one:rolleyes:, nad yes it's tuesday the 1st

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭notsobusy

Oh does CB go straight into your account now? I remember my mum picking it up in the post office :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

notsobusy wrote: »
    Oh does CB go straight into your account now? I remember my mum picking it up in the post office :D
    You can still pick it up at the post office if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

January wrote: »
    You can still pick it up at the post office if you want.

IF you want to queue for 2 hours cos they've only 2 desks open :eek: never ceases to amaze me how they know it'll be busy and still don't plan for it :rolleyes: it's why i changed to get mine into the bank.. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭notsobusy

Don't mind either way to be honest but sure we'll see when the time comes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Yep you can pick it up in the post office or get it sent to your bank, you get to choose when you are filling out the form. There is also and option for getting it put into a post office savings account I think.

Advertisement