Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 seating question ?

Options
  • 26-04-2012 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Just wondered if any one can help , I've just purchased two tickets for the Olly Murs concert in the O2 next April ( my little one is number one Olly Fan ) for birthday pressie for my daughter :) The seats I got for herself and myself are in Block E Row 9 Seats 124 & 125 , just wondered if these are good seats and will we have a goodview of the stage ? Thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

13218s_a.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭wiilow74

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    13218s_a.gif
    Hi there , Thanks for the image , they had the same one on ticketmaster , I can see roughly where the seats would be but it's just as I've never been in the O2 before I was wondering if someone who knows it well would have any idea if we'd have a good view or be reasonable near the stage considering it's tired seating ? Thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

Looks to me that you are only 9 rows from the front with aisle seats so very good seats i'd say.

xtradel wrote: »
    Looks to me that you are only 9 rows from the front with aisle seats so very good seats i'd say.

Oh great I'm so delighted :D This will be her first concert ever and she's a huge ollie fan so I really wanted to try get good seats if I could ......now I have to hide the tickets till her birthday it'll be like a military operation but I can't wait to see her face she'll be soooo excited !!
    Just one other quick question , on the tickets it says we enter through Entance 3 is that near the front of the O2 ? tks a mill ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

wiilow74 wrote: »
    Oh great I'm so delighted :D This will be her first concert ever and she's a huge ollie fan so I really wanted to try get good seats if I could ......now I have to hide the tickets till her birthday it'll be like a military operation but I can't wait to see her face she'll be soooo excited !!
    Just one other quick question , on the tickets it says we enter through Entance 3 is that near the front of the O2 ? tks a mill ;)

Entrance 3 is on the side where the LUAS stop.
    You will find it very easily, there are big numbers in front of each entrance and there is always staff that you could ask for assistance.

Enjoy, this will probably be a good one!!!

• Advertisement

Irish Aris wrote: »
    Entrance 3 is on the side where the LUAS stop.
    You will find it very easily, there are big numbers in front of each entrance and there is always staff that you could ask for assistance.

Enjoy, this will probably be a good one!!!

Thanks so much for all your help , I'm actually looking forward to it myself if I'm honest , a night out for myself and my little woman , possibly might squeeze in a bit of shopping too while up in Dublin !!! lol :D

Advertisement