Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liqua E-Liquid

Options
  • 26-04-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Folks, what are your thoughts on this brand of e-liquid? Do you prefer it over the hangsen/dekang stuff? Are there any particular flavours that you would use regularly?

Cheers,

Paul.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've tried a few of them, and in my personal opinion, i'd stick to the dekang stuff if i'm buying in the future. The Liqua stuff is very very flavor full, but being pure PG, it doesn't go very far, i find i used much more in 24 hours than i would say a similar dekang liquid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah they're very good liquids, but liqua v dekang is always going to be a personal preferrence thing. you do get a bitmore vapour from dekang iirc and dekang has more options

the liqua juices ive tried have all been very good quality though, even if I haven't been crazy about the flavour I wouldn't fault the juice. Their tobaccos are very different from dekang tobaccos though. dont know how to describe it, maybe liqua are a little more authentic? but dekang wensten or deluxe tobacco just has a little something to it that the liqua tobaccos ive tried dont have.

they do come in a nice individual box and the bottles have nice professional looking labels, not juice related but it's a nice reassuring touch when you open the packet.. even if it's absolutely meaningless in the absence of any sort of standard for this kinda stuff :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Their fruit flavours seem to be more realistic, whereas dekang seem to go for the more artificial type flavour, like a fruit flavoured sweet would be.

I'm using their citrus mix at the moment. It's a little like smoking orange peel, with some lemon/lime peel thrown in. Quite enjoyable but very harsh especially at higher voltages.

Their grape tastes like actual grape, compare to the american grape drink style that dekang has.

The menthol is pretty good, but has more of a green taste to it than dekang and isn't as sweet.

I want to try their berry mix next, I've heard good things about it.

The Berry Mix from Liqua is my personal fav from their stock, can't stomach the citrus mix at all, as stevenmu said, it's like the peel/skin or citrus fruits, as opposed to the fruits themselves.

Yeah, it's something I'd guess a lot of people just won't like. It gives a great kick in the throat though, probably closer to the the kick of an analogue than anything else I've tried.

Actually all the liqua juices I've tried seem to give a pretty good throat hit for their nic level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭wingnut32

I tried them an I thought they were ok, not great though. I think ill stick to getting my own flavours out in 30ml bottles. Got some great ideas on juices, i was just looking at the American thread and I think at some stage soon ill put an order to make facility up. Any crazy ideas out there:)

bacon and cabbage flavour :)

bacon and cabbage flavour :)

lol..it can be done you know. You can also have some potatoes on the side if you wish!

EctoPlasma!!!!!!

I'd buy it by the bucket load if it could be made in IRL, and i wouldn't have to spend $100 for a 70ml bottle!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Any crazy ideas out there:)

Brown Sauce flavour! I know one dude who'd buy it all!!:D

Applebees Strawberry Cheesecake Flavour?

• Advertisement

Brown Sauce flavour! I know one dude who'd buy it all!!:D

Applebees Strawberry Cheesecake Flavour?

Strawberry cheesecake, no problem!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I have to say that I can't stand the Dekang stuff. I vape Liqua almost exclusively but I like fruity flavours. Strawberry is my favourite but grape and apple are nice too. I'm using Citrus Mix at the moment and it's good but not an all day vape - bit too tangy to be vaping all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Strawberry is my favourite

Man, I implore you to try the Strawberry Milkshake from e-smokeireland. Its f**king heaven.:)

Ectoplasmic, Swedish Fish and Toasted Marshmallow available this Friday.

Fruit Stripe, Tropical Punch, RY-A4,Honey wood, Lychee, Big Red Soda and Ecto-cooler available the following Wednesday.

Rockstar, vampire blood, virgina fire cured soon after.

Just got some of the Liqua berry mix, it's like fruit flavoured mentos, delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Fruit Stripe, Tropical Punch, RY-A4,Honey wood, Lychee, Big Red Soda and Ecto-cooler available the following Wednesday.

Now were talking, that sounds great can't wait to try some of them.:D

z6xVf.jpg

Is the ecto-cooler bascially ectoplasmic with some menthol?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Are you mixing these your self or are they imported brand named liquids?

They are hand made using flavouring from everywhere really. There is lots and lots of testing involved to try and get the right branded flavour to go with different branded flavours to get the right taste mixed at the right percentage. I dont know how many 5ml bottles Ive gone through:)

• Advertisement

stevenmu wrote: »
    Is the ecto-cooler bascially ectoplasmic with some menthol?

It wont be menthol, it will be a bit different in that there are other fruits added in. Im working on vampires blood which will have a cool fruity kick to it, and am trying to perfect a fire and ice flavour that should be up in the next few weeks!

Fire and Ice, cinnamon menthol?

:D

Yep!!

It's certainly possible: Sinthol. I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but it's out there :)

Damn you wingnut32...the next couple of months are going to be terribly delicious! :D

Just take my money, you swine! :D

lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Hmm - this new release of flavours coincides with when I'll next have cash. Could be dangerous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Taste wise excellent and very genuine, I assume they are using natural flavouring as opposed to artificial? I know lots of people like their throat hit, but it's not something that I want out of a vape anymore, infact I prefer a smooth vape, the 9mg has some throat kick off it, i'd be scared to try anything above 9mg :D

It left me with a bad throat after a full day of vaping and I haven't really gone near it since, they badly need some VG balance for thicker vape and a milder throat hit imo.

Come up with a good halo malibu copy (vampire sounds close) and you'll have my business!

I was really tempted to buy some custom juices, but the 12mg put me off, lower nic content for lightweights please :)

Samba wrote: »
    Taste wise excellent and very genuine, I assume they are using natural flavouring as opposed to artificial? I know lots of people like their throat hit, but it's not something that I want out of a vape anymore, infact I prefer a smooth vape, the 9mg has some throat kick off it, i'd be scared to try anything above 9mg :D

It left me with a bad throat after a full day of vaping and I haven't really gone near it since, they badly need some VG balance for thicker vape and a milder throat hit imo.

Come up with a good halo malibu copy (vampire sounds close) and you'll have my business!

If you want to try any of our flavours and need it made up at 9mg drop me a line and we'll make it up no problem.

• Advertisement

Ecto and Swedish now up for order toasted marshmallow will be up this evening all for ship tomorrow delivered Monday:D

Advertisement