Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions Help needed please

Options
  • 26-04-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Need your help please, i think i am in the right area :

I have to get to the following place next week and i have no idea where i am going, i seen a few maps online but unsure of the directions

I will be coming from Dublin airport and need to get to

Herminate Medical Clinic
    Old Lucan Road
    Dublin 20

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭totoal

Reckon it's the Hermitage Medical Clinic your looking for.
    Take a look on google maps and get back to me if you want directions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

totoal wrote: »
    Reckon it's the Hermitage Medical Clinic your looking for.
    Take a look on google maps and get back to me if you want directions.

Yeah sorry for the mis-spelling, its the Hermitage alright, thanks for the reply

Looking at the maps, across the M50, take the Galway exit, drive up, liffey valley shopping centre on my left, where do i go from there ? Close by ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

It's all there for you on Google Maps, did you even bother typing it into that site? It gives perfect directions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭totoal

2n9026a.jpg

Go right at 1st roundabout after exiting N4 and straight through next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Looking at google maps:

Take the slip road for Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, this is the first slip that you see when you come off the M50

Stay in right lane of slip road, up to roundabout and take the last exit. This brings you under the N4

Straight through the next roundabout.

Left at next roundabout should bring you into the Clinic.

• Advertisement

It's all there for you on Google Maps, did you even bother typing it into that site? It gives perfect directions.

Yes i did type it in, but that neck of the woods i am unsure of, its not an area i would be in much.
    So i was asking for more helpful directions from people from that area.
    Thanks for your brilliant reply, you have been a great help

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Yes i did type it in, but that neck of the woods i am unsure of, its not an area i would be in much.
    So i was asking for more helpful directions from people from that area.
    Thanks for your brilliant reply, you have been a great help

So were you expecting little photos to be provided to you telling you where to turn left at? It's a fecking road with directions which Google Maps provided perfectly for you, do you want someone to hold your hand and walk you there?:rolleyes:

So were you expecting little photos to be provided to you telling you where to turn left at? It's a fecking road with directions which Google Maps provided perfectly for you, do you want someone to hold your hand and walk you there?:rolleyes:

No i was not looking for that, i am unfamilar with those roads, thought somebody local would provide some landmarks or area i need to keep an eye out for.The time i need to be there for is rush hour time so could be busy.

Thankfully there are some helpful people on here so thanks to them for their polite reply.

Advertisement