Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hows yer interface?

Options
  • 26-04-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to blend part of different interfaces that i like for the last while and never seem to get the mix right.

Just got my hands on TukUI and have to say i think its savage!! Have yet to try it out in pvp, but so far I think i've got my UI issues to one side for hte time being!

215_screenshot3.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

tukui and elvui seem to be pretty popular i like the look of them a lot, but i still stick with the basic ui and only recently started using x-perl unit frames. if i had a widesreen monitor i'd probably go with elvui but i'm so used to this one i can't be arsed changing it, too traumatic!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/wowuik.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

zs1lh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Lol scrub tank there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Just installed ElvUI there, far superior to Tuk for pvp and customization.

Infact, its exactly what i was trying to achieve when i started out mixing and matching UIs.

You can toggle a lot of things to hide them etc. Right now i only have unit frames and my action bar. Fantastic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

mine is eluvi, its solid

The powa aura setup was robbed from Affiniti from Blood legion

I like how he lines his powa aura triggers around party/raid frames

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Ive started using elv too on reddys recomendation, but its missing a dps and threat meter, anybody know a good one? would like one that does both if possible.. I love UI's like this, i just dont love them come patch day :D

Omen and recount still top dogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Bartender and MoveAnything are all I really use.

I'm not a fan of clustered UI's and prefer to keep them simple, I'm not really hugely fussed about the look of them as long as I can see around me in Arena/BG's.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NiallFH

I use ElvUI myself.

My main add on that effects gameplay though is 'Tell me When'. This add on is a beast, absolutely love it. Use it to track CDs, Debuffs, Buffs etc.

Only main is ElvUI has its own timers for DoT's you apply etc, still trying to work out how to disable them.

Not on again till tue will have to get a pic then.

Advertisement