Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2012/2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

amiable wrote: »
    Wanting Suarez and getting Suarez are two different things.
    He's just a few months in to a new five year contract and seems very happy with the club at the moment so I doubt he will be unsettled come January

Not a chance Surez will leav in Janaury or the end of the season IMO.

Maybe if Liverpool get no UCL at the end of 2013/14 then he may consider it but not a second before it.

Also, how did ya get on over Sunday?

Yourself and Kess are barred from going to Chelsea v Liverpool games from now. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

Thats a terribe argument Gav, BPL is > Brazilian league

The mand scored a almost a goal in every game, fair enough it was not the BPL but its an amazing amount of goals for a 20 year old!

As for dropping one of the holy trinity that is just maddness altogether!!

Moses is best played further foward and we would have to change our system to start Moses and drop one one of the trio. Oscar was brilliant yesterday and brough the play forward,when he went off for Moses we lost our hold on midfield and Liverpool got back in the game.

Any time Moses comes on we should be on the front foot with Moses futher foward then were Mata plays,almost like a 4-3-3 formation. We wont change formation and we certantly wont change it to fit Moses into the line up.

Only problem with our Formation is we are still gelling our players together and our striker is not dangerous enough.

I'd rather have Mata central though, he'd be more effective inside the parallel's of the 18 yard box then coming in off the flank into traffic IMO.

The Man City will be a huge game for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

GavRedKing wrote: »

Maybe if Liverpool get no UCL at the end of 2013/14 then he may consider it but not a second before it.

Yourself and Kess are barred from going to Chelsea v Liverpool games from now. :p

I'm fcuked and getting too old for these weekends:o

Chelsea were much better for the first hour of the game IMO.
    Liverpool got in to it after that and could have won it at the end.

I think I read earlier people having a go at Mata but I thought his touch was amazing(apart from the miss obviously).
    I thought Glen Johnson was our best player from where I was.
    He often seems to play well against Chelsea.

Torres looked so hungry at the start of the game but you could see his frustration build up as the game went on.

Had a great time before and after the game.
    Suffering now though and I think I'll be seeing pink goats climb the walls tonight.

I'm fcuked and getting too old for these weekends:o

Chelsea were much better for the first hour of the game IMO.
    Liverpool got in to it after that and could have won it at the end.

I think I read earlier people having a go at Mata but I thought his touch was amazing(apart from the miss obviously).
    I thought Glen Johnson was our best player from where I was.
    He often seems to play well against Chelsea.

Torres looked so hungry at the start of the game but you could see his frustration build up as the game went on.

Had a great time before and after the game.
    Suffering now though and I think I'll be seeing pink goats climb the walls tonight.

I thought Mata could have taken his chance better. He's usually a guy that would slot rather then blast so thats why it was weird to see it blaze over.

i thought it was frustrating as we were prepared and did ahnd over large % of possesion to Liverpool, now it was kind of justified as there was very little clear cut chances created by Liverpool but at home I was expecting more from the gameplan then sit back and break, Rodgers tactics were spot on, it always had at least 4 players back there if we broke so when we did we had to come back and try play through ye which was even more difficult with 9 players behind the ball.

No doubt Liverpool will be the happier with the draw and could have sneaked it at the end with Enriques drive.

• Advertisement

I wouldn agrue over Mata's best position is in the middle but we have to fit Oscar in and Oscars best place is through the middle, Mata can play any were in the 3 midfield roles and i think he is right were he is. we have to fit the 3 most creative players in and i think DiMatteo has it spot on at the moment.

Had Mata have scored his chance we would not be even talking about his position. When he plays on the right he can cut inside and pass out wide should our RWB get forward. He is also natrually suited to play better through balls in towards goal playing on his left peg.

I think Robbie has a good formation and a good squad but there are flaws. With Ramires not tracking back our LWB is and open target for the oposition. If Ramires and Mikel dont pick up a marker then the defensive duo is void which is what happened for may of the goals we leaked. Either Mikel is not Marking a man making a run or Ramires is not.

Mikel for me is a great athlete but no brains, Ramires is more rounded then Mikel but is not as powerfull defending as Mikel. Im sure they will learn and play brilliant together once they play a few more games together but for me, this is our current weak point in our defence.

Another one of our down falls is our inability to keep the ball, Torres Ramires and some times Mikel has a poor touch but Mikel is albe to hold the ball under a tackle but we cannot keep the ball if one player has a bad touch. Look at barca they play a short Puyol a defensive Midfeilder (mascherano) in defence because they have a good touch and can hold the ball.

But our our biggest flaw is Torres up front, im hoing to be honest and say he is our weakest link.

what a day wrote: »

But our our biggest flaw is Torres up front, im hoing to be honest and say he is our weakest link.

That's just crazy talk IMO.
    He was far from Chelsea's worst player yesterday.

Who in your opinnion yesterday was Chelseas worst player yesterday?

BTW i dont meant he was our weakest link yesterday, i mean he is this season/formation

If I win the Euromillions I'll buy a corporate box for the season for ye lads.

I think I remember them going for about £75 - 80K a season, bargain if I win €170Million.

If I win the Euromillions I'll buy a corporate box for the season for ye lads.

I think I remember them going for about £75 - 80K a season, bargain if I win €170Million.

Hell if i win it il match it and add Neymar to our squad

• Advertisement

Who in your opinnion yesterday was Chelseas worst player yesterday?

BTW i dont meant he was our weakest link yesterday, i mean he is this season/formation

We didnt have a worse player or stand out bad player but nobody for any team was a real stand out.

It was an average perfroamnce from most invovled with some playing mariganlly better then others.

If I had to pick one I'd say one between Mata/Hazard/Oscar, from whats expected of them and how good they are none really played very well.

Also, I think Torres had a good game, played well, battled and linked well aswell as taking it past people and forced 2 good saves.

If we were sitting here with a 3-1 win and he got 2 he would be the best player ever but it wasnt to be in that instance you look at what else he done and offered and that was more then most out there yesterday, he put it about yesterday and shouldnt have been taken off, when will RDM get a set of balls & try both upfront when we need a goal.

Hell if i win it il match it and add Neymar to our squad

Falcao for Cork City so if I win it. :p:o

€200K a week.

We didnt have a worse player or stand out bad player but nobody for any team was a real stand out.

It was an average perfroamnce from most invovled with some playing mariganlly better then others.

If I had to pick one I'd say one between Mata/Hazard/Oscar, from whats expected of them and how good they are none really played very well.

I'd agree that Torres was better than those three yesterday.
    My earlier point on Mata is that when in person you see just how effortless he is able to do difficult things.
    Does Torres need to improve? Of course he does. For some reason he just hasn't fired consistently for Chelsea but making him the scapegoat as some have is crazy IMO.

I'd agree that Torres was better than those three yesterday.
    My earlier point on Mata is that when in person you see just how effortless he is able to do difficult things.
    Does Torres need to improve? Of course he does. For some reason he just hasn't fired consistently for Chelsea but making him the scapegoat as some have is crazy IMO.

I added a bit to my original point.

Mata is elegant, he just glides past people and never looks out of control hes a little gem he is and hes got better since joining us last year.

Ya, agreed. When we dont score it his fault, nothign to do with the other 9 outfield players.

Welcome to the Chelsea thread. :pac:

I agree GAv yesterday there was no stand out terrible player and it was a colective blip which is what i said earlier, we are gelling a team together and DiMatteo had better pick up the pace or Roman will be on the phone to Guardiola.

For me Torres has been our worst player since Malouda but im not saying its his fault we are not winning the league. For me he is our weakest player all round, we have a defender that has almost the same amount of goals as him and he is not leading the line like he should. What i mean by all this is we can do better and need a better striker than Torres.

We have to identify problem areas in our play and our striking options are my main concern.
    nd to that is the defensive duo of Ramires and Mikel but this is not near as bad as our lone striker. I can see our defensive duo getting better with time, but i cant see Torres getting any better. I hope im wrong, i really do.

But Torres job is to get involved in all aspects of play and even RDM has said that, if he hasnt scoring hes setting up goals and hes invovled in the build up and thats what he wants fromhim if hes not scoring.

Last year for instacne, Torres scored more EPL goals then Drogba and finsihed 3 behind Drogba's 6 in Europe which left him 2 behind Drogba overall for the season.

But people will say last year Drogba was a roaring success for memorable goals against Spurs, Barca and Bayern even though he finished with just 13 goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

For me, the problem is just tactical. Playing 2 many No 10's out of position and no natural width.
    Its easy to stop Chelsea, cos everything comes down the middle apart from a few crosses from the fullbacks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭RichT

Looks like JT's injury is not as bad as first thought, according to Daily Mail

Still be without him for 2-3 weeks though :(

Was badly missed when he went off yesterday

The scan on John Terry's right knee has revealed no ligament damage.
    The Chelsea captain will be out for a minimum of a fortnight but he could face a six-week lay-off after a horrific collision with Luis Suarez.
    Sportsmail has learned that the club will not know for certain until the swelling on his right leg has calmed down, but both the player and Chelsea officials are hugely relieved at the news.
    Terry, at the time, thought he had seriously damaged his knee, but medics have confirmed that he was fortunate that both his feet were not planted and that appears to have saved his season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

John Terry out for weeks rather than months according to CFC twitter & John Terrys Instagram page.

True, but if your FB's are good enough you shouldnt need wingers as you'll have 6 players forward.

2 FB's, 3 AM's, 1 CF.

Width is over rated now a days anyway, most top class football is played on the floor and its rare you'll see a guy go bombing down the winging throwing ball after abll into the box, only a majority of teams play it and most of those would be limited teams, no disrespect to them but they dont ahve Mata/Hazard/Oscar.

Our strength and weirdly our weakness is playing through the middle, its lovely on the eye but as you said Sgt. its easy enough in theory to stop by crowding the middle and pulling the defnding FB's in field creating a wall.

• Advertisement

Good if true about JT.

But Torres job is to get involved in all aspects of play and even RDM has said that, if he hasnt scoring hes setting up goals and hes invovled in the build up and thats what he wants fromhim if hes not scoring.

Last year for instacne, Torres scored more EPL goals then Drogba and finsihed 3 behind Drogba's 6 in Europe which left him 2 behind Drogba overall for the season.

But people will say last year Drogba was a roaring success for memorable goals against Spurs, Barca and Bayern even though he finished with just 13 goals.

Well this IMO contradics the defense of Torres.
    Torres didn even score as many goals as a striker that probably played his worst season with us (bar one or two vital games) and went off to china because he is too old.

I agree our striker needs to be able to create and get involved in play like most strikers nowadays need to but he does not offer enough fo CFC full stop. He played a decent game yesterday and was one of his better games but still not good enough for me.

For me, the problem is just tactical. Playing 2 many No 10's out of position and no natural width.
    Its easy to stop Chelsea, cos everything comes down the middle apart from a few crosses from the fullbacks

Its only easy at the moment Sgt, once our squad get used to it we can puch further up the feild and our wing backs turn to wingers. If worked properly its an amazing formation to play. But we have to be disaplined to play it and technically sound.
    This formation allows a lot of attacking treath and width

When fully attacking we should end up wit 3 at the back Like yesterdays formation we would have Terry Mikel and Ivan at the back, our wing backs could roam forward and Hazard and Mata let loose to roam with Torres while Oscar and Ramires pick killer passes.

Chelsea U21 are currently beating Crystal Palace 3-1 at half time, Marko Marin has got a goal & an assist so for, hopefully his performance is good enough to get him into the 1st team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Just wait until ya see the destruction I bring down upon you lot at Anfield.:pac:

Kess73 wrote: »
    Just wait until ya see the destruction I bring down upon you lot at Anfield.:pac:

Hopefully we'll have the league won by that stage so it wont matter. :p

Its the 20th April isnt it?

http://www.greenwichtime.com/sports/article/AP-Interview-Chelsea-CEO-looks-to-repair-image-4031206.php

Gourlay talks about our image as a club, profits, stadium moves and more.

Read an artical from Gourlay this morning and it sounds promising for our future. Good to hear our new and imporved sponsorship deals have not been included in last years finacial publications and should cover our outlay on any new players.

Club seems to be going from strength to strength and at last we can start to see which way Gourlay and co are taking us.

On another note more rumours we are after Fellaini. Im a massive fan of him but TBH i dont see where he would fit in our squad. Also good to hear Marin is back playing, even if it is with the youth team.

Currently I'd reckon Fellaini would rotate with Ramires while Lamps coudl rotate with Mikel.

If we were to sign Fellaini I'd be worried if I were Lamps/Romeu/McEachran.

• Advertisement

Alternatively we could go 4-3-3

Cech
    Ivan Luiz Cahill Cole
    Ramires Fellaini Oscar
    Mata Torres Hazard

Cech
    Ivan Luiz Cahill Cole
    Ramires Fellaini Oscar
    Mata Torres Hazard

Thats not a bad option ether but what would happen to Mikel?

I actiually prefere the 4-3-3 formation TBH but i like the 4-2-3-1 aswell.

I like your line up but id rather have

Cech
    Ceasar Luiz Cahill Cole
    Mata Oscar Hazard
    Sturridge Falcao Neymar

: - )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Cech
    Ivan Luiz Cahill Cole
    Ramires Fellaini Oscar
    Mata Torres Hazard

Same players in a 4-2-3-1 would be a more balanced team imho.

Fellaini and Ramiries in the centre would be a hell of a pairing. Was so impressed with Ramiries on Sunday. His off the ball work was immense, and he has that little dirty streak to him that must make him a nightmare to play against when on form.

Him and Fellaini would have the physical abilities (and dirty streaks) to go toe to toe with any team that wanted to play that way, but enough finesse when needed to go the other way as well.

Personally I think that Chelsea should be aiming for a player for midfield from a tier or two above Fellaini, but the Belgian would certainly be a wonderful signing for you lot and certainly a step above anyone you can put beside Ramires at present.

McEachran, DeBruyne, PVA, Courtios and Lukaku should be all knocking on the door for a starting place next season. We have some other good youngsters that may go on loan again next season but the list above are really close to getting a few games with us. I dont envy Robbie having to blood so many youngsters but i suppose its a good thing.
    Im sure we will have to look closely at all our players and im sure some will be cut loose.

Id really like to see McEachran get a couple of games when he returns from loan, he could be an excellent deep lying playmaker IMO and would love to see him play a few cup games along side Mikel.

DeBruyne is another player id like to see start a few games for us when he returns, i think he is better suited to playing in Hazards spot and could learn a few things from him. He is a very explosive midfeilder and a danger from any area of the pitch.

PVA is another quality LWB we have to tackle Cole for his spot, himself and Bertrand could provide each other with compition next season as talk of Cole leaving for PSG. PVA i taugh was slightly better than Bertrand when i last saw him play but that was over a year ago and im sure he has come on leaps and bounds since his loan spell.

Courtios is a cracking GK and is going to push Cech very hard for a starting spot. I think it would be fair to play Courtios in all our cup games leaving Cech with the league and Champions league games next season. We can then swap roles the following season and Let Courtios Play the League and Champions league games while Cech plays the Cup Games etc.

Lukaku, a battering ram of a striker. For such a young age he shows so much promise. Has scored 3 goals and one assist in only a hand full of starts and some times played out of position for WBA.

Some other quality players coming through our youth system but some will have to be culled along with some older players like Hilario Ferriaira Malouda Etc some spaces opening up next season and hopefully next season we will finally see our youth acadamy reap its rewards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Kess73 wrote: »
    Same players in a 4-2-3-1 would be a more balanced team imho.

Fellaini and Ramiries in the centre would be a hell of a pairing. Was so impressed with Ramiries on Sunday. His off the ball work was immense, and he has that little dirty streak to him that must make him a nightmare to play against when on form.

Him and Fellaini would have the physical abilities (and dirty streaks) to go toe to toe with any team that wanted to play that way, but enough finesse when needed to go the other way as well.

Personally I think that Chelsea should be aiming for a player for midfield from a tier or two above Fellaini, but the Belgian would certainly be a wonderful signing for you lot and certainly a step above anyone you can put beside Ramires at present.

This times 10.

Ramires has really come on alot in the last few months in the EPL and as Kess pointed out to players like Rambo and Sideshow 2.0 would be a real dynamic midfield duo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

fellaini has only been top class when hes been playing as a striker this season.

Was a good midfielder, but is very very good in his new position

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I see the police have dropped the Clattenberg case due to a lack of evidence. I hope this doesn't come back to bite the club on the arse if nothing comes of it.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8246558/Metropolitan-Police-drop-Mark-Clattenburg-probe-due-to-lack-of-evidence

Phoenix wrote: »

His buy out clause has often been qouted at €50Million so I cant see us throwing in another €10Million for good measure really. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

I see the police have dropped the Clattenberg case due to a lack of evidence. I hope this doesn't come back to bite the club on the arse if nothing comes of it.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8246558/Metropolitan-Police-drop-Mark-Clattenburg-probe-due-to-lack-of-evidence
    Main reason they are dropping it is because nobody from Chelsea involved them in the first place, it was that lawyer involved in the black players union thing. And it also says there at the end of the statement that without a witness coming forward or evidence of the incident, they can't investigate.

I know most people will look at it as a case of that's that and Chelsea should be banished from football and all that nonsense, but it doesn't mean that. If Mikel were to make a complaint to them I'm sure they'd pick up the investigation again.

FWIW I don't think Clattenburg did say anything but I also believe the club were right to report it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

Crackle wrote: »
    Main reason they are dropping it is because nobody from Chelsea involved them in the first place, it was that lawyer involved in the black players union thing. And it also says there at the end of the statement that without a witness coming forward or evidence of the incident, they can't investigate.

I know most people will look at it as a case of that's that and Chelsea should be banished from football and all that nonsense, but it doesn't mean that. If Mikel were to make a complaint to them I'm sure they'd pick up the investigation again.

FWIW I don't think Clattenburg did say anything but I also believe the club were right to report it.

Is that not a glaring contradiction

They should have been absolutely positive he said it before making a complaint. Could potentially have ruined Clattenburg's life

Disgraceful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McDave

From last July.
    McDave wrote: »
    I, for one, can't wait to see how things pan out. But I do think it's going to take the guts of the next season to integrate the team and work out the players we need to be a really coherent force in 2013-14. We just may have a good start up until the UCL group stages kick in. We'll have to see how some of the new crew adapt to a winter campaign - not what Brazilians particularly like!! And when players pick up knocks.

Prediction?

- Worst placing: Third.
    - Second shouldn't be out of reach. I think MU will go further into decline. Their finances are not the prettiest, and another season without silverware will pile additional pressure on them.
    - MC have their monkey off their back. This season will see how they can manage further progress in the UCL and maintain their premiership push. If Mancini has learned anything from last season, they're still the team to beat. Even though I think the Premiership and the UCL will be RDM's priority, it's asking a lot to overhaul MC this year.

So, Chelsea to finish second, and get a good run in the UCL, with the strong possibility of no silverware, unless second string players can take the strain for us in the FA Cup.
    Seeing as this is how I stuck my neck out on the new season, I might as well stick it out further.

League-wise, we're kind of where I thought we'd be, i.e. in the top three facing into a testing winter.

The UCL has been so-so. Shaktar were tougher than we could have thought. We now need that draw at Juventus. But if we get into the knockout phase, and a decent last-16 draw, we could be galvanised into another good run.

The team has transitioned better than I thought it would. Still, our defence is far too shaky. RDM needs a better plan than he's been able to implement to date. He couldn't be expected to overhaul the whole team successfully in less than a season.

As for the players?

I've given up on Torres. He has a few goals in the bag, but he's not winning us enough points. Far too many other CFC players are in and around his strike rate. Although he works hard, link-up play just doesn't cut it any more. I think the team is effectively carrying him now. If we have a striker in our sights during the transfer window, he has to be a goner in January.

Hazard-Oscar-Mata-Ramirez speak for themselves. A really exciting prospect. Mikel seems to have found a role for himself.

It's good to see JT still fulfilling a positive defensive role. Disappointing to see an absence of galvanising forces after he went off on Sunday. Settling the defence as his career winds down looks like a real challenge.

So, should we be happy at this point? With better luck, we'd have a few more points in the bag, but in a way the concessions to Juventus, Man U and Liverpool prove we're not making our own luck. Our current positions in the league and the UCL are probably fair reflections of the state we're in, and TBH we could be in worse positions, esp. in the UCL where a draw against Shaktar could have finished us off.

Reasons to be hopeful?

Definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Do not see how the FA can find anything either, as it will boil down to the word of Mikel vs Clattenburg IMO. Effectively no proof. Clattenburg has the support of the other 3 officials I do believe, so that tips it in his favour if it comes down to who is to be believed. A bit of mud will stick to all parties with this one I think, even if no case to answer.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Fishooks12 wrote: »
    Is that not a glaring contradiction

They should have been absolutely positive he said it before making a complaint. Could potentially have ruined Clattenburg's life

Disgraceful

An employee makes a complaint against the Ref , the employer says no lets just sweep this under the carpet .

The employer would be slaughtered in the media , and by the footballing bodies and more than likely players too.

Enough said , there is a good article in the Guardian if you care to get down off your high horse and educate ones self ;)

So lads what do ya reckon for the WBA game, Torres or Sturridge? I have a feeling if Danny puts in a good performance with England he might just get the nod, I for one would rather give him his chance in that game than against City, plus it'll give Torres a break, although he hasn't been putting in any dazzling performances of late, he certainly has been working his socks off, he's started every PL game so far this season.

Caveman1 wrote: »
    So lads what do ya reckon for the WBA game, Torres or Sturridge? I have a feeling if Danny puts in a good performance with England he might just get the nod, I for one would rather give him his chance in that game than against City, plus it'll give Torres a break, although he hasn't been putting in any dazzling performances of late, he certainly has been working his socks off, he's started every PL game so far this season.

As much as it pains me, id start Torres. He has had some decent form of late although he is still not good enough, i would not risk him taking a step back in his progress and wait till after the ManCity game to start Sturridge.

However, i would like to see Sturridge come on for Torres with at least 25mins for Sturridge to get into the game and show what he can offer. We need 3 points against WBA and id start our strongest squad, we need to get over this latest blip.

Continuing on from the talk a couple of days ago about Islam Feruz, he's scored twice in the forst 45 mins for ScotlandU21's against Portugal , surely his recent form should warrant even a place in the squad for the Capitol one cup games?

Screw Falcao, Ibrahimovic is who we need. ;)

Screw Falcao, Ibrahimovic is who we need. ;)
    Wait til you see the papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Hopefully Falcao will be a Chelsea player soon :D this is a positive statement from him towards Chelsea.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8250906/Reported-Chelsea-target-Falcao-has-heaped-praise-on-the-European-champions

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement