Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2012/2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

I think we have to stop the manager merry go round.
    A manager normally has ideas about a system they want to play and then goes out and buys players to suit that system.
    At Chelsea, its normally been Roman who have bought the players to a system that his advisors have given, like Michael E
    So at Chelsea, a new manager comes in and has all these wonderful players, but some of them dont quite fit in a particular system
    I wouldnt really blame the players for last night, they have had to get used another manager and more new ideas, after a pre-season of training to something else.
    We have been unlucky with Danny being injured, so we have had to play Torres. The club did try and get someone else in, but should have tried harder.
    If I was Roman, I would look at dumping Michael E and a few other "advisors" and start listening to someone else, because its obviously not soley the managers fault now, he only work with what he has been given
    We are still in a good position, but long term, we will always go through these blips until we get a more balanced squad and hold onto a manager long enough.
    Really, RDM should have been kept as long as he kept us top 4, and allowed him to buy\loan a striker in Jan.
    His 2 cups should have given him a season off without trophys

Much still to play for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I think Emenalo is a poison at the club and is nothing but bad news for the whole squad, hes a trusted advisor to Roman but some of his advice has to be questionned and the fact he does show up to the training makes him look like Roman's spy, which he could very well be.

We have plenty of good players that can beat the likes of Fulham.

We just keep changing manager too often and lack a leader on the field and a manager who knows how to get the best tactically out of the players we have.

maybe Rafa will prove he can do this, but since Mourinho left, we have had no one remotely like him

We have plenty of good players that can beat the likes of Fulham.

We just keep changing manager too often and lack a leader on the field and a manager who knows how to get the best tactically out of the players we have.

maybe Rafa will prove he can do this, but since Mourinho left, we have had no one remotely like him

The problem is Rafa wont be given time to do it I reckon.

We'll improve for the 2nd half of the season and by the time we finish well in the top 4 and playing well Rafa will be bumped out and the revolving door will keep on turning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

GavRedKing wrote: »
    He has less experience then Pep.

4 years as his assistant and this is first managerial role, walking into a job he was well familiar with?

No thanks. :D

Our interim manager or Tito hmmm let me think :D

Roman is the reason we are where we are.

Technically we are where we are because of Gus Mears :P

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ronsgonawin

solarith wrote: »
    I don't believe Oscar or Ramires are good enough to be a focal point in a top 6 in the world team, which is what we are aiming to be.

But good enough for brazil?

But good enough for brazil?

Well both dont play in CM for Brazil I think thats what his point was anyway. :o

If the club is valued at £470 Million who much would ya imagine Roman would want for it if he wanted to sell up and leave?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

what a day wrote: »
    A few of our players will leave for little/nothing but its their wages where we can make savings. Lampard Essien Cole Malouda would all have a big chunk in spenditure by the club so is we can cash in on them all the better. As it is we are only taking a risk by loosing Cole but already have his replacment in Bertrand and Patrick Van Arnalt.

We have a lot of dead wood in the squad and big savings to made bar "cole and Lamps"
    A massive list of squad players that can be moved on.

Lampard
    Essien
    Malouda
    Cole
    Torres
    Ferraira
    Hilario
    Turnbull
    Benayoun
    Kakuta

Thats just the ones off the top of my head, with them gone i reckon we could save between 30m - 35m per year on wages alone!!!!

Bring in one or two high earners i.e Falcao/Neymar we wont have much of a net spend over the duration of a contract.

As per above quote, a lot of players can get the chop and save us some cash, we can then reinvest that cash in new top class players to take us up another level. Trade Torres in for Falcao either in January or the summer. So that would pay for Falcao.

Players that are hit and miss i.e Sturridge could be replaced possibly for some one like Walcot for little or nothing. If we splashed out on some one like Neymar 40m - 50m he would have a huge marketing value and would sell shirts the world over. If he flops he is just 20 years of age and will have a good resale value.

Neymar Falcao Walcott
    Oscar Mikel Mata
    Bertrand Luiz Ivan Azpilicueta
    Cech

Hazard Ramires Moses Oriol Bryune PVA Terry Cahill Wallace Marin McEacran Lukaku all on the bench, good strenght in dept and a mix of expeirience with fearless youth. A squad thats as good as any bodys.

Net spend 50m max!

what a day wrote: »
    As per above quote, a lot of players can get the chop and save us some cash, we can then reinvest that cash in new top class players to take us up another level. Trade Torres in for Falcao either in January or the summer. So that would pay for Falcao.

Players that are hit and miss i.e Sturridge could be replaced possibly for some one like Walcot for little or nothing. If we splashed out on some one like Neymar 40m - 50m he would have a huge marketing value and would sell shirts the world over. If he flops he is just 20 years of age and will have a good resale value.

Neymar Falcao Walcott
    Oscar Mikel Mata
    Bertrand Luiz Ivan Azpilicueta
    Cech

Hazard Ramires Moses Oriol Bryune PVA Terry Cahill Wallace Marin McEacran Lukaku all on the bench, good strenght in dept and a mix of expeirience with fearless youth. A squad thats as good as any bodys.

Net spend 50m max!

I doubt we would get much more than ST£15m for Torres, you may get some saving on salary but this would not be seen to full effect in current accounts. One would assume that the salary for Neymar and Falcao would be quite civilised as well. That being the case I would expect we would need to spend some ST£80m on transfers. Would we save ST£30m on salaries dont know.

I think if we do not promote from within (and hey this is Chelsea so we wont) we would need another striker perhaps and would expect we would bring Thibaut back from loan as well (keeper on the bench would be handy :) )

• Advertisement

I doubt we would get much more than ST£15m for Torres, you may get some saving on salary but this would not be seen to full effect in current accounts. One would assume that the salary for Neymar and Falcao would be quite civilised as well. That being the case I would expect we would need to spend some ST£80m on transfers. Would we save ST£30m on salaries dont know.

I think if we do not promote from within (and hey this is Chelsea so we wont) we would need another striker perhaps and would expect we would bring Thibaut back from loan as well (keeper on the bench would be handy :) )

Problem with Falcao and Neymar is Falcao is already on big money, reported to be €140-160K a week and Neymar signed an extension to bring him up to a reported £50K a week.

If we sign Neymar he'll want ot treble that in put himself in the Hazard/Torres/JT bracket, no problem paying it when you consider JT wont be around forever and Torres doesnt look to hav elong left with us but I just cant see him joining us if Barca come in with a bid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

Problem with Falcao and Neymar is Falcao is already on big money, reported to be €140-160K a week and Neymar signed an extension to bring him up to a reported £50K a week.

If we sign Neymar he'll want ot treble that in put himself in the Hazard/Torres/JT bracket, no problem paying it when you consider JT wont be around forever and Torres doesnt look to hav elong left with us but I just cant see him joining us if Barca come in with a bid.

Im sure if we Torres wages would compensate for Falcao's wages and like wise Lampards with Neymars. Dont forget lads that our new sponsor ship deals have not been taken into this years accounts and we still made a tiny profit.

By make two or three huge purchases like this is nothing when you consider what you are getting. It will massivly improve our squad and they are very young players so both can be signed on a 5 year deal.

By culling all our dead wood this would pay for Falcao and we leave us in the same finacial position. Then splash out on Neymar to bring us that closer to squads like ManCity/Barca/Mardid. We are miles off them in the attacking area, even if we do play one striker. Our striker is pants and Sturridge is not going to get a chance through the middle as much as i have faith in Sturridge to become a top striker he wont make it with us unfortunitly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Falcao, Hummels and Fellaini would be enough to put into our squad to make us a lot stronger.

Ship out Torres, Romeu and Luiz.

V9 wrote: »
    Falcao, Hummels and Fellaini would be enough to put into our squad to make us a lot stronger.

So thats another 100 million then? Get real

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ronsgonawin

Well both dont play in CM for Brazil I think thats what his point was anyway. :o

Both play in midfield for brazil and Oscar even plays further back for brazil. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McDave

On Benitez

There's no doubting the stress CFC is under at the moment. I'm still not sure where I stand on RDM's dismissal. Was he really starting to lose momentum, or was he inevitably a victim of a really out-of-kilter squad?

Whatever way you look at it, his dismissal and Benitez' appointment is a huge gamble. We got out of jail by winning the UCL. Had that not come to pass, CFC could really be in serious and irreversible decline. But we got a stay of execution and we're in transition to a new player set-up and football style.

Few doubt Benitez is a hold-over. As such he should be cut some slack. He was a CFC bete noir for some time and he masterminded some major results against us. The fact that he got a rise out of us should be bygones at this stage. Chelsea should be above recriminations. We've come a long way. We got the coveted UCL in the end (although maybe we should have got at least one more for the efforts of the squad we had).

My take is RA feared the wheels were going to come off the wagon like under AVB. Hopefully RDM was going to direct the team through this season into next year's UCL and maybe add another trophy to the cabinet. But it has to be said that staying in this year's UCL is a big help for January recruitment, and a must for the hoped-for changes this summer.

Maybe Benitez can guarantee at least 2013-14 qualification. If he does that he'll be helping keep CFC afloat for more interesting times ahead.

Great tweet from made up stats

@madeupstats: On average, Chelsea managers get sacked every 250 goals. On this evidence, Rafa Benitez could be there a while.

No Bernard then!

Reports claiming Chelsea were in talks for Brazilian starlet Bernard have been denied by one of the player's agents.

Adriano Spadotto told Brazilian newspaper Globo Esporte that there were no talks between Chelsea, the player or his club Atletico Mineiro.

Diminutive Bernard, who stands at just 5ft 4in, has recently become a full international on the back of some very good domestic form, which has led to speculation about his future.

"There is a lot of speculation, that's normal as the player is in great form," Spadotto stated.

"Giuliano Bertolucci [a partner of Spadotto] and [Atletico Mineiro's] president Alexandre Kalil are those who deal with negotiations, but there is nothing right now, it's just a rumour."

Bertolucci, who is working with Spadotto on Bernard, is also the agent of Chelsea trio David Luiz, Oscar and Lucas Piazon.

Bernard is not the only new Brazilian being linked with Stamford Bridge, as Taison, who plays for Metalist Kharkiv in Ukraine, is also said to be of interest to the European champions.

Globo Esporte claims Taison is currently in London holding talks with Chelsea ahead of a January move to Stamford Bridge. A close friend of Oscar, he is said to have taken in their game with Fulham on Wednesday.

V9 wrote: »

Torres maybe but getting rid of Romeu and Luiz would be mistakes.
    Both play in midfield for brazil and Oscar even plays further back for brazil. :rolleyes:

Oscar has usually played in a 3 behind a striker, same as us.

Ramires does the box to box role.

Brazil play a 4-2-3-1 and he doesnt line up as part of the CM pair.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I'd like to see Lukaku get his chance in January. Deserves it with his performances for WBA. He's got great strength and pace, and I think is capable of doing the business. His conversion rate is very impressive.

Lukaku is our top scoring player , 5 goals. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

So thats another 100 million then? Get real

Never said it was a realistic proposition. I was merely pointing out areas where I think we are poor and the players that would do a job there.

I do think that Fellaini is a realistic signing. Fantastic player, Would be a great player in that midfield bossing play.

With Hummels, and either sell Luiz or shove him up into midfield, which would remove the use of Fellaini.

Falcao we all want but we won't get.
    Torres maybe but getting rid of Romeu and Luiz would be mistakes.

I'd ship romeu out on loan and let him get game time. Its been helping KDB and Lukaku. See above on Luiz.

Campbell wants to help Torres get back some pace.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9713162/I-can-fix-Chelsea-striker-Fernando-Torres-in-two-weeks-says-former-sprinter-Darren-Campbell.html
    Darren Campbell, the Olympic gold medal-winning sprinter who worked with out-of-sorts Chelsea striker Fernando Torres towards the end of the 2010-11 season, says he could solve the Spaniard’s problems with just two weeks of intensive sprint training.

“It’s ­something that is best done in pre-season but I think Fernando just needs two weeks when he hasn’t got to worry about playing on the Saturday and just put in a nice two-week training programme that I think would definitely bring the majority of his speed back.

“In the case of Fernando, I think he would also probably need to do a bit of weightlifting as well as the running and the speed drills to put some power back into his muscles. That’s why sprinters lift weights, to gain that explosive speed and power.”

“There was an interesting incident against Manchester City at the weekend when Fernando got the ball and tried to knock it out of his feet and go past Vincent Kompany and James Milner, but they both caught him.
    “Kompany we know is very quick but Milner is not exactly lightning by any stretch of the imagination, so that told you all you need to know. A striker without any natural speed wouldn’t have knocked the ball out of his legs to chase after. It shows that he is playing as if he still believes he has the speed, but he clearly hasn’t.”

Campbell was invited to work with Torres at the suggestion of Dr Bryan English, the then Chelsea medical director whom Campbell knew from his days as the UK Athletics doctor, though the relationship ended when English was sacked by Andre Villas-Boas.

Telegraph running with the Taison deal and one that could be wrapped up very soon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9713426/Chelsea-in-talks-with-Metalist-Kharkhivs-Brazilian-forward-Taison-for-potential-move-in-January.html
    The versatile Brazilian can fill the role of striker or a wide player and would be a natural successor to Torres or indeed Frank Lampard, who is certain to leave the club at the end of the season.

Chelsea will need to make an application for a work permit under the ‘special talent’ rule since the player has never represented the Brazil national team, but a deal could be announced in the next 24 hours.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Didn't we try this whole sprint coach approach with Shevchenko? And all I remember is Mourinho laughing on the sideline in a Champions league game as Shevchenko lost a 10yard head start.

• Advertisement

Didn't we try this whole sprint coach approach with Shevchenko? And all I remember is Mourinho laughing on the sideline in a Champions league game as Shevchenko lost a 10yard head start.

There was talks of it, not sure if it went ahead though. :o

Edit : Found something on it, said Sheva's training was altered to suit him, it didnt help at all. :pac:

TBH it could just all be paper talk too, it says in the same article that Campbell had a few sessions with Torrres back in AVB's reign maybe AVB seen no benefit to it.

Big game at the weekend, away to West Ham is always a good match, didnt realise it was on T.V. happya days. :)

Below is the current London clubs mini table versus one and other.

Whats annoying is our 2 wins are against Spurs and Arsenal away and we've drawn with QPR and Fulham. :(

We're also 8 points better off this season then we were last year.

P W D L F A Pts
    Arsenal5 3 1 1 13 8 10
    Chelsea 4 2 2 0 6 3 8
    West Ham 4 2 0 2 7 7 6
    Tottenham 4 2 0 2 9 11 6
    Fulham 3 0 2 1 3 6 2
    QPR 4 0 1 3 2 5 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭RichT

Was watching I'm a celebrity last night. (the missus loves it):o

When Eric Bristow was voted out, one of his first questions would have been " How are Chelsea getting on?"

Would love to have seen his face when told.......

"We ain't won a game since you been in Dad.
    We 'ave only scored 2 goals.
    We ain't scored in our last 3 games.

......... oh and Rafa Benitez is managing the team."

How sad is that only 1 Chelsea player left in my fantasy team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

How sad is that only 1 Chelsea player left in my fantasy team

I took Torres out.....you know whats going to happen now. :rolleyes:

I took Torres out.....you know whats going to happen now. :rolleyes:

Yea damned if you do damned if you dont..........

Yea damned if you do damned if you dont..........

Think I've only Ivanovic left in there when I started the season with Torres, Hazard, Cole. :o

Only Mata left. Started with Luiz, Haz and Nando, then when Mata came back went Haz, Mata, Nando, after the Liverpool game Nando went Haz would have gone after the City game but I forgot to change it on Monday.

Only Mata left. Started with Luiz, Haz and Nando, then when Mata came back went Haz, Mata, Nando, after the Liverpool game Nando went Haz would have gone after the City game but I forgot to change it on Monday.

Actually I still have Hazard in the team too.

Team this week is :

Syczesny

Rafael Walker Ivanovic

Sidwell Yaya Toure Fellaini Hazard

Podolski Tevez Defoe

Phoenix wrote: »
    Is schurrle for sale in January? Schurrley he is a better option than Taison?

Fixed that for ya. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Dont know much about Taison but I read somewhere that if he signed for Chelsea he could be the next Torres or Lampard :confused: Talk about chalk & cheese.

• Advertisement

Caveman1 wrote: »
    Dont know much about Taison but I read somewhere that if he signed for Chelsea he could be the next Torres or Lampard :confused: Talk about chalk & cheese.

Ya its a strange one to say the least to compare a CM and a CF.

Maybe Tiason could be the next Petr Cech is he deosnt wanna be Lamps or Torres.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Ya its a strange one to say the least to compare a CM and a CF.

Maybe Tiason could be the next Petr Cech is he deosnt wanna be Lamps or Torres.

Don't give a fcuk who he wants to be once he scores :pac:

I know it's been said many times,but do ye think the next 2 or 3 games are truly make or break for Torres?If he doesn't do it Studge must be give a run of games?

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Don't give a fcuk who he wants to be once he scores :pac:

True, if he knows where the goal is and scores a few then happy days.
    I know it's been said many times,but do ye think the next 2 or 3 games are truly make or break for Torres?If he doesn't do it Studge must be give a run of games?

I'm not sure, if I was Torres I'd be more worried if the club sold Sturridge as it would be making way for either Lukaku to come back or a new guy coming in.

If we do spend big in the summer Torres can have no complaints really, hes had a lot of chances and alot fo people are still backing him but for some hes gone to far down the road and they've written him off regardless.

I'd like if Danny's contract was sorted out but if he wants 25-30 games season he'll struggle to get them here and maybe its best if he does move.

Cheered myself up by watching the CL highlights and now extremely puzzled.
    There we were, still on a high and top of the league after beating Spurs and 6 games later, weve lost RDM, hired Red Benny, and all the talk is about Torres not scoring again.
    Linked with the best striker in the world and now looks like we are getting some bloke no ones ever heard of
    Where did it all go wrong?

Cheered myself up by watching the CL highlights and now extremely puzzled.
    There we were, still on a high and top of the league after beating Spurs and 6 games later, weve lost RDM, hired Red Benny, and all the talk is about Torres not scoring again.
    Linked with the best striker in the world and now looks like we are getting some bloke no ones ever heard of
    Where did it all go wrong?

We'll beat the Hammers tomorrow and all will be forgotten, then we'll go on to qualify for the K/O stages of the UCL and Rafa will win us the World Club Championship and we'll defend our UCL crown whil winning the league.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

I actually think we are more suited to away games where we can counter attack more so hopefully if we stay solid at the back tomorrow we can catch them on the break.

We'll be the Hammers tomorrow and all will be forgotten, then we'll go on to qualify for the K/O stages of the UCL and Rafa will win us the World Club Championship and we'll defend our UCL crown whil winning the league.

;)

I am intrigued by your ideas and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭RichT

Well thank fcuk that's the end of November. What a month that was for a Chelsea fan!

With a new month brings new hope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I wonder how much player power (fuelled by RA's direct link to the likes of JT and Lamps) feeds into this. I don't think AVB was the worst manager we've ever had, but certainly some of the players just weren't in the mood to play for him. Benitez is different, in that he's been brought in expressly by Abramovich to work a last-ditch miracle with Torres. But I still don't see a team that's busting a gut to impress the new manager. The Fulham game was woeful.

And if the intent is to feed Torres with chances, the set-up looks even less likely to do that. Maybe he's working from the back and getting the defence sorted out first. The other thing is that Torres still looks terribly short on confidence. When he does get the chance, there's no instinctive aggression to bang one in on goal. It's fair enough to give him till the end of the season - I'd rather let this season slide and wait till the summer for Falcao than get a stop-gap striker in the meantime.

Torres' behaviour after the Champions League final was ridiculous. His team had just won the biggest prize in world club football and he had the hump because he wasn't at the centre of it. I don't doubt his ability, but it seems more connected to his ego and sense of the club revolving round him.

• Advertisement

Duck Soup wrote: »
    I wonder how much player power (fuelled by RA's direct link to the likes of JT and Lamps) feeds into this. I don't think AVB was the worst manager we've ever had, but certainly some of the players just weren't in the mood to play for him. Benitez is different, in that he's been brought in expressly by Abramovich to work a last-ditch miracle with Torres. But I still don't see a team that's busting a gut to impress the new manager. The Fulham game was woeful.

And if the intent is to feed Torres with chances, the set-up looks even less likely to do that. Maybe he's working from the back and getting the defence sorted out first. The other thing is that Torres still looks terribly short on confidence. When he does get the chance, there's no instinctive aggression to bang one in on goal. It's fair enough to give him till the end of the season - I'd rather let this season slide and wait till the summer for Falcao than get a stop-gap striker in the meantime.

Torres' behaviour after the Champions League final was ridiculous. His team had just won the biggest prize in world club football and he had the hump because he wasn't at the centre of it. I don't doubt his ability, but it seems more connected to his ego and sense of the club revolving round him.

Romans first choice is and always has been Pep. (and even Benitez knows that, but he also knows even if he is let go, then a good performance could lead to a top job somewhere else)
    He never wanted RDM, and actually wanted Benitez to take over from AVB and had to be convinced by his advisors to appoint RDM who then surprised everyone by winning 2 cups.
    I dont think Benitez is there soley to get the best from Torres, but he does seem more tactically astute than RDM and certainly has tightened up the defence and increased possession
    But thats where the mixed messages go out.
    Roman has always wanted fantasy Barca type football, and RDM suffered (like others would) for trying to bring it. We just dont have the players to play that type of football, as you need certain types of players to defend and press, win the ball back and provide cover for when your fancy dons lose the ball. We also dont have the type of strikers to be clinical.
    So RDM was on a hiding to nothing.
    Now Benitez is in the same position that RDM was LAST season.
    He can pretty much play boring but winning football as long as we finish top 4 or win the CL!
    I'm sure RDM could have tightened things up but he was only trying to please Roman and prove we could play attacking football after all the critiscism of being negative last season.
    As a side note- Marin was only signed because it looked like we wouldnt be playing in the CL and he was the type of player we could afford in that case.
    Winning the CL let us go on a spree, but I hope that Marin can go on and prove to be a key player for us.
    I dont think we are trying to sign a stop gap striker, I think we are trying to sign an up and coming striker that could become a key player for us, or a better "Kalou" type player that can make an impact off the bench but wont moan like Danny does about the lack of games and being played out of position.
    We are still rebuilding thats very true but Roman is just too impatient and its funny how things can change in a few games. If we had beaten Juve or Nords, I think RDM would still be here, despite our poor league run

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement