Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2012/2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

kev1.3s wrote: »
    To be honest he's a good player and all that but I'd have been disgusted if we'd paid anywhere near 40 mill for him.

Definetly, but spurs didnt want to sll and we want to get him so that was our top offer.

I will say though, fairplay to Spurs for not being held to ransom by Modric amd then buckling under the considerable offer from Chelsea.

Modric was told he couldnt leave and he got on with it to.

Spurs have had a good season and might make UCL football which will justify him staying but if they dont there maybe a few players unhappy.

I wouldnt take Bale either, if he hands in a tansfer request Spurs would want crazy money for him and the hype hes got from the British media could see him command a huge trnasfer fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

morning lads, sorry i havent been posting over the weekend. Great weekend for us again bar the spurs result. Awsome display against QPR and delighted for Torres and Terry. Torres looks back to his best now. He has to start against Newcastle and could be in for a shot at the cup finals.

Also what do you think of the Marko Marin transfare?
    CFC kept that one extreamly quiet and we will get him on the cheap £6.5m. I have not seen him in over a season but when i saw him i taught he is going to be awsome. Im just afraid why we got him so cheap? has he gone backwards since i last saw him play?

what a day wrote: »
    morning lads, sorry i havent been posting over the weekend. Great weekend for us again bar the spurs result. Awsome display against QPR and delighted for Torres and Terry. Torres looks back to his best now. He has to start against Newcastle and could be in for a shot at the cup finals.

Also what do you think of the Marko Marin transfare?
    CFC kept that one extreamly quiet and we will get him on the cheap £6.5m. I have not seen him in over a season but when i saw him i taught he is going to be awsome. Im just afraid why we got him so cheap? has he gone backwards since i last saw him play?

I've got some amount of respect for Hutchinson, what the lad has gone through the last few years and to make your comeback is sensational, hopefully he can last the long term and give us another good option at RB as stories like these are good for football and especioally for a young lad starting out his career to be given a second chance.

Edit : On Marin, I think hs certainly stalled in hi progression, hopefully a new club and new challenge will re-light his spark and he can kick on with us.

He'll be in contention with De Bruyne for the winger slots next year anyway, thats if we dont swap De Bruyne for Hazard for a leay long loan.

Forgot to mention Hutch so much to think about over the weekend.
    Delighted for the boy. Also happy to Bosi do a good job at CB.

Another note, you could see the importance of Mata in our midfield once he was taken off and replaced by Malouda. We had no link between our midfield and attack.

Im gonna have to look at any remaining Breman games to keep and eye on our German Messi ;)

Forgot to mention Hutch so much to think about over the weekend.
    Delighted for the boy. Also happy to Bosi do a good job at CB.

Another note, you could see the importance of Mata in our midfield once he was taken off and replaced by Malouda. We had no link between our midfield and attack.

Im gonna have to look at any remaining Breman games to keep and eye on our German Messi ;)

There was an occasion when Malouda had made a great run through the middle and ended up shanking a shot wide with his right leg that if he had a played a reverse ball Torres was in the clear for his 4th.

Torres made some good runs into the box and held his position at the edge and I think only Ramires pulled one back for him that Taiwo made a great block from, but Torres done the same thing a few times in the match.

Mata made us tick yesterday, his first touch brought him out of trouble on a few occasions and QPR really struggled to get to grips with the little guy.

Mata in the hole against Bayern hopefully will give him a chance to play more football then he did over the 2 legs against Barca and dicatate play better but playing against schweinstieger and probably Kross/Tymshuck (sp) will prove harder then playing QPR. :pac:

I've createda thread in the Tickets & Travel section for Chelsea fans.

the thread is waiting on Mod approval at the moment as soon as its up we can chat about tickets and general travel info in there and keep in touch regaridng travelling over to games.

i'll post a link when its done and veryone can offer their own tips and preferences of places to go and stay.

;)

Im a big fan of Swinstggertezzr but not of kroos, good player as is Timowsmuch but i think we have a better squad all round even with the players we have missing. Thats of course if we have Luiz and Cahill back:o

I really cant wait for this final i really do think we can win this one even though Bayern are at home. We can keep Riberi and Robben quiet that should cancel out Gomez.
    Neuer could make the difference and keep Bayern in the game i think but we should win this game if were not afraid to have a go. We are showing we are getting better and fasteer at counter attacking by the game under Di Matteo.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Torres has scored 5 goals in the last two of my hangover days.

I'm getting ****ing loaded the Friday night before the Champions League final.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Is there a Chelsea supporters bar in Dublin? I know there's a Spurs and Everton one but never come across one for us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

The Chelsea supporter's club in Galway will be having a pig on a spit for the FA cup final, free food if you wear your jersey.
    Beat that I say!:pac:

weiland79 wrote: »
    Is there a Chelsea supporters bar in Dublin? I know there's a Spurs and Everton one but never come across one for us.

Any bar can be invaded. :pac:

Set up camp and plant a plastic flag in the middle of the floor. ;)

Panthro wrote: »
    The Chelsea supporter's club in Galway will be having a pig on a spit for the FA cup final, free food if you wear your jersey.
    Beat that I say!:pac:

Nice, where are they based out of in Galway dya know?

Cork to Galway is a long distance for free food. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭bullpost

McCormacks in Dun Laoghaire bar is normally taken over by Chelsea fans for cup finals. Not sure if its an official thing but place is draped in blue from floor to ceiling.
    weiland79 wrote: »

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

gavredking wrote: »
    Nice, where are they based out of in Galway dya know?

Cork to Galway is a long distance for free food. :o

Massimo's pub, beside the Roisin Dubh pub if you know it.
    Officially recognised supporters bar don't ya know, fancy smancy.
    Club down in Cork too according to the map linked.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Fancy Picking us up a ticket Johner ???

EXTRA FA CUP FINAL TICKETS ON SALE
    Posted on: Mon 30 Apr 2012
    We have received an additional 1000 tickets for the FA Cup final against Liverpool at Wembley on Saturday 5 May.
    Adult tickets for this match are priced at £115, £85, £65 and £45, with seniors (over 65) and juniors (under 17) receiving a £10 reduction on the full adult price ticket.
    All tickets will be sent out via special delivery with a £5.65 booking fee per transaction to cover this cost. Tickets must be signed for by the customer. Chelsea FC are not responsible for failures in the postal system. Please note, on this occasion the £1.50 booking fee will be waived on all purchases.
    Customers who live overseas will need to collect their tickets from the Stamford Bridge box office by 5pm on Friday 4 May.
    Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday 1 May from 7am until 5pm, to season ticket holders who have not already purchased a ticket ONLINE ONLY.
    Please note the box office will be closed on Saturday 5 May.
    Tickets are subject to availability.

Panthro wrote: »
    Massimo's pub, beside the Roisin Dubh pub if you know it.
    Officially recognised supporters bar don't ya know, fancy smancy.
    Club down in Cork too according to the map linked.

I know the Roisin Dubh, been up ad down to Galway a few times over the last 3 years or so, I have a buddy studying up in Galway.

Ya, there used to be a regular Chelsea crowd in the Nevada Smith's (cant remember what it was before) bar in Cork but thats gone through a few changes over the years and now its just a sports bar for everyone and any team really.

This is the hoem of Cork Chelsea Fan's, some good memoribilia on the walls and the owner is the guy mentioned in the link.

http://www.vfi.ie/Map/791-O-Keeffes-Bar--Donies

Good atmosphere not far from the city centre.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

In terms of City Centre the most Chelsea shirts in a pub I have ever seen was the woolshed , but it was more a random gathering than an organized group .

Il look forward to the no history chants when out watching the game , always makes a victory more smug and even better when you tell them, "you do know that Chelsea won a European Cup before Liverpool " Cup Winners Cup in the 70-71 season , when they got there first UEFA cup in the 72-73 season .

Then if you really want to light them up give them aul double barrel , "History means fcuk all to me in Football, Im all about the here and now , recent stuff , what have you boys done recently"

All my mates are pool supporters so I have to be thick skinned when out for a game !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Fancy Picking us up a ticket Johner ???

EXTRA FA CUP FINAL TICKETS ON SALE
    Posted on: Mon 30 Apr 2012
    We have received an additional 1000 tickets for the FA Cup final against Liverpool at Wembley on Saturday 5 May.
    Adult tickets for this match are priced at £115, £85, £65 and £45, with seniors (over 65) and juniors (under 17) receiving a £10 reduction on the full adult price ticket.
    All tickets will be sent out via special delivery with a £5.65 booking fee per transaction to cover this cost. Tickets must be signed for by the customer. Chelsea FC are not responsible for failures in the postal system. Please note, on this occasion the £1.50 booking fee will be waived on all purchases.
    Customers who live overseas will need to collect their tickets from the Stamford Bridge box office by 5pm on Friday 4 May.
    Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday 1 May from 7am until 5pm, to season ticket holders who have not already purchased a ticket ONLINE ONLY.
    Please note the box office will be closed on Saturday 5 May.
    Tickets are subject to availability.

I would be VERY interested in this!

• Advertisement

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2754011,00.html

Part in bold makes good reading. :D

Chief creator Juan Mata felt early goals were decisive in Sunday's west London derby against Queens Park Rangers.

Daniel Sturridge opened the scoring for us inside a minute before John Terry's header from Mata's corner opened the floodgates, with Fernando Torres helping himself to a hat-trick and substitute Florent Malouda rounding off the scoring for the home side.

Mata also provided two of Torres's goals, taking his assist count to 13 in the Barclays Premier League this season. No other player has more.

'It was a very good game for us. We enjoyed it from the first minute with Danny's goal,' said Mata, who turned 24 on Saturday. 'The first and second goals, that one from the corner were very important for us, and we had more space to play our passes after that. We played very well and 6-1 is a great result.

'We had confidence from that first goal and after Fernando did a great job I am very happy for him. We are fighting to reach the third and fourth positions, which are where we are aiming.'

The former Valencia player now looks forward to an important period for the club.

'For the team, there are two or three very crucial weeks,' he said. 'On Wednesday we have a massive game against Newcastle, now we are one point behind them, the new have the FA Cup final, an amazing game for our supporters, so we are looking forward and hopefully we will win.'

I know the Dublin branch of the Supporters club is in Dalymount Park, I was watching the highlights of the game yesterday and there was a big banner " Kerry Blues " Would not mind seeing "BOARDS BLUES next season , actually can we rename the thread "BOARDS BLUES !!!!

I know the Dublin branch of the Supporters club is in Dalymount Park, I was watching the highlights of the game yesterday and there was a big banner " Kerry Blues " Would not mind seeing "BOARDS BLUES next season , actually can we rename the thread "BOARDS BLUES !!!!

Kerry branch have a strong showing alright, the Limerick branch are vey active too, if my Chelsea Ticket thread gets sorted we can throw all our plans into that and keep the thread cluster free.

I dont think we'll get this thread renamed, it will throw alot of non-Chelsea fans off if they're casually searching for Chelsea threads. :pac:

Maybe we can edit the Ticket thread to Boards Blues - Chelsea Ticket Thread. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

He'll be in contention with De Bruyne for the winger slots next year anyway, thats if we dont swap De Bruyne for Hazard for a leay long loan.

I wonder how he'd feel to be loaned out when his replacement was the same age as him

greendom wrote: »
    I wonder how he'd feel to be loaned out when his replacement was the same age as him

All depends on what value Lille put on Hazard as well.

If its up and around €30 + million then that wil frighten a few teams off.

I'd be sketchy of paying that much for him but he is a real class act.

TBF to De Bruyne, he was happy to stay at Genk, for a few reasons but I'd think sending him on loan when we sign Hazard and Marin could have him worried.

On the same hand it could be better for him to get regular game time as Hazard's replacement as opposed to sitting on the bench and fighting with Marin for a wide spot.

I do think we'll see Drogba gone this year and Torres/Sturddige fighting for the CF position and having Marin/Hazard/De Bruyne/Mata would be a dream come true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Aquila wrote: »
    Are we in for Cavani as well?

Dont know, but if we are one or maybe two of Torres/Drogba/Kalou/Sturridge/Lukaku have to go if we are.

I'd suggest selling Kalou and Drogba leaving, Lukaku on loan and Torres/Sturridge/Cavani left to fight for places.

Cavani would thrive in the EPL I reckon but if AC Milan make a move for him he'll end up there, thats if they can shift Pato to PSG which is not very likely at the moment given his injuries.

Are we in for Cavani as well?

Seen plenty of twitter talk and journos saying we did bid for him, Lucas, hazard in Jan, and made enquirys on others such as Willian, but was too much money

Truth is no knows, until suddenly they arrive like Marin

Seen plenty of twitter talk and journos saying we did bid for him, Lucas, hazard in Jan, and made enquirys on others such as Willian, but was too much money

Truth is no knows, until suddenly they arrive like Marin

......and Mata.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

TBF to De Bruyne, he was happy to stay at Genk, for a few reasons but I'd think sending him on loan when we sign Hazard and Marin could have him worried.

On the same hand it could be better for him to get regular game time as Hazard's replacement as opposed to sitting on the bench and fighting with Marin for a wide spot.

I do think we'll see Drogba gone this year and Torres/Sturddige fighting for the CF position and having Marin/Hazard/De Bruyne/Mata would be a dream come true.

That sounds good for next season, with a couple of more signings and RDM as manager we are sorted :D

It absolutely will be around the £30 milliion mark. If he goes to city then we know what type of player he is ;)

• Advertisement

It absolutely will be around the £30 milliion mark. If he goes to city then we know what type of player he is ;)

They can have him if hes going be a mercenary :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

They can have him if hes going be a mercenary :pac:
    Yeah sick to the back teath of these types of players we're better off finding some reasonably priced jems like Mata with the very odd marquee buy to add spice as for the rest of these overpaid ponces city can have em after all you can only put 11 of them in the team on any given day.

City played well.

Utd not the races.

Newcastle now have 2 huge games against us and city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

What do ya think of boltons chances of beating spurs on Wednesday?
    I dint think they have a chance, this hodgson news came a forthright too early.

Will we have our first choice backs back?
    I hope we stuff em at the Bridge,but you never know,Torres may get a double hat-trick:pac:

Ivan's ban has finished, so unless he is injured, he'll be back

Cahill is still out, Not sure about Luiz, think its too soon for him
    So Ivan will be CB with JT and bose\ferr on the right

City played well.

Utd not the races.

Newcastle now have 2 huge games against us and city.
    Will we have our first choice backs back?
    I hope we stuff em at the Bridge,but you never know,Torres may get a double hat-trick:pac:

Ivanovic is back.

Cech

bos ivan terry cole

lamps mikel

Sturridge mata ramires

torres

Spurs should beat them I reckon. They have 2 games they should win but ya never know.

We have to win our 3 games and see how the rest do.

I'd take a draw! Probably their trickest remaining game, although Villa need a win

I'd take a draw! Probably their trickest remaining game, although Villa need a win

Villa are well in a relegation battle so they need points.

We gotta get a win against Newcastle to keep ourselves in the hunt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

I realise that this is an incredibly long shot... But

Any chance anyone knows where I could get two tickets for Saturday? Was hoping to get my cousins ST details to order them tomorrow with the extra 1000 being released.. but that fell through.

*crosses fingers*

Anyone get any lucky with the extra 1000 tickets?

Looking forward to the Newcastle game now, a win will set us up nicely for the FA Cup Final.

UCL Ticket update.

82 points isnt that much all things considered but chances of anyone getting one is fairly slim.

:(

The ticket selling arrangements for the Champions League final against Bayern Munich on Saturday 19 May have now been announced.

We will receive approximately 17,500 tickets for the match, which will be priced at £59, £134.50, £218 and £310.50. We have also received 200 youth package tickets for one adult and one junior (aged 14 and under) priced at £140 for both tickets. We have been allocated tickets in the north side of the stadium.

The selling procedure will be as follows:

Wednesday 2 May until 5pm: supporters on the UEFA Away Scheme can purchase one ticket. Supporters on the scheme will be held a category 1 (£310.50) priced ticket. However, scheme holders will be able to select another priced category ticket should they not wish to purchase the category 1 ticket.

Thursday 3 May until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders with 82 loyalty points or more.

Friday 4 May ONLINE ONLY until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Thursday 3 May.

Monday 7 May ONLINE ONLY until 4pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Friday 4 May.

Tuesday 8 May ONLINE ONLY until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Monday 7 May.

Wednesday 9 May ONLINE ONLY until 5pm: tickets will be sold to all remaining season ticket holders.

Further announcements will be made if tickets are available after season ticket holders have purchased their tickets.

Duplicate tickets and collection procedure
    We regret to inform supporters that there will be NO duplicate tickets available for this match.

All tickets must be collected from the Stamford Bridge box office in person with the fully completed declaration forms by 7pm on Monday 14 May.

The box office (personal callers) will open on the following days to assist supporters collecting these tickets:

Wednesday 2 May 9am to 5pm
    Thursday 3 May 9am to 5pm
    Friday 4 May 9am to 5pm
    Saturday 5 May Closed
    Sunday 6 May Closed
    Monday 7 May 10am to 4pm
    Tuesday 8 May 9am to 5pm
    Wednesday 9 May 9am to 5pm
    Thursday 10 May 9am to 7pm
    Friday 11 May 9am to 7pm
    Saturday 12 May 9am to 2pm
    *Sunday 13 May - Blackburn Rovers match, please see below
    Monday 14 May 9am to 7pm

*For the Blackburn Rovers match, the box office will be open from 9am and will stop collections for this game at 12noon. The box office will then open after the match for one hour.
    Declaration forms
    The standard UEFA away declaration form will need to be completed in order to collect the ticket.

Packages with Thomas Cook
    Official flight and coach packages will be available from Thomas Cook. These packages will be on sale from the Thomas Cook website. Packages will also be sold in line with the club's ticketing policy. All tickets will be distributed by Thomas Cook on the selected method of transport. Supporters travelling with Thomas Cook will NOT need to complete a declaration form and will need to secure a match ticket with Thomas Cook.
    As per the club's ticketing policy, tickets will be sold from 7am online and 9am at the box office/call centre. 95% of tickets will be sold online and the remaining 5% will be sold through the box office and call centre.
    >> click here to download the form
    >> click here for a seating plan of the stadium

Due to high demand, travel options with tickets are now sold out and we are now offering TRAVEL ONLY to Munich [subject to minimum numbers].

>> click here to book online via the Thomas Cook Sport website

Disabled ticket selling details
    We have also received 45 pairs of non ambulant tickets and 20 pairs of ambulant tickets for the UEFA Champions League final, which will be sold as follows:
    Thursday 3 May until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Wednesday 2 May.
    Friday 4 May until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Thursday 3 May.

Further announcements will be made if tickets are available after season ticket holders have purchased their tickets.

Duplicate tickets and collection procedure
    We regret to inform supporters that there will be no duplicate tickets available for this match.
    All tickets must be collected from the box office in person with the fully completed declaration forms by 5pm on Monday 14 May.

Supporters can download a match ticket form and complete this and return it by email or fax on the above relevant date.

Declaration forms
    The standard UEFA away declaration form will need to be completed in order to collect the ticket. This will be available online to download once ticket sales commence.
    Packages with Thomas Cook
    Official flight and coach packages will be available from Thomas Cook. These packages will be on sale from the Thomas Cook website. Packages will also be sold in line with the club's ticketing policy. All tickets will be distributed by Thomas Cook on the selected method of transport. Supporters travelling with Thomas Cook will NOT need to complete a declaration form and will need to secure a match ticket with Thomas Cook.

All ticket sales are subject to availability.

Match thread versus Newcastle lads.

Big game for us here, I just hop people come in and say " Newcastle win by 3 or such " as the last few games people have put us down we've got the right results. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Anyone get any lucky with the extra 1000 tickets?

Looking forward to the Newcastle game now, a win will set us up nicely for the FA Cup Final.

Do you think Chelsea will rest any players tomorrow night?

I'm interested from a betting perspective :)

amiable wrote: »
    Do you think Chelsea will rest any players tomorrow night?

I'm interested from a betting perspective :)

Honestly, I dont think we will.

RDM still wants us to finish 4th as we cant rely on the UCL final to gain entry to the competition next year.

I wrote on the match thread that I expect a similar team to the one that played against Newcastle QPR and a few would return.

Ramires, Ivanovic, Mikel.

So I think we'll go with :

Cech
    Bos Ivan JT Cole
    Lamps Mikel
    Sturridge Mata Ramires
    Torres

I think your line up is spot on gav
    We will play our strongest squad tommoro, we need maximum points for the remainder of the season. We should win this one and add to our momentum going into the FA cup final on sat.
    I still think away to Liverpool will be a masive test for us and could be a decider on weather we can make 4th spot.

My Money is on spurs to finish 4th us 5th but we will win the CL :D

Terry, Meireles, Ramires, Ivanovic must be used in every game posible.

We will need to ensure we have Mata Torres Drogba Cole Lampard Mikel Cech Bosingwa all fit for the CL final. If we can add Cahill and Luiz to this will be a massive boost. The likes of Oriel and Bertrand should make the bench in CL final, image the expeirence for these young lads!

We will play our strongest squad tommoro, we need maximum points for the remainder of the season. We should win this one and add to our momentum going into the FA cup final on sat.
    I still think away to Liverpool will be a masive test for us and could be a decider on weather we can make 4th spot.

We will need to ensure we have Mata Torres Drogba Cole Lampard Mikel Cech Bosingwa all fit for the CL final. If we can add Cahill and Luiz to this will be a massive boost. The likes of Oriel and Bertrand should make the bench in CL final, image the expeirence for these young lads!

Definietly. We need all the players that are not suspended for the UCL final fit and raring to go, akthough if you cant get motivated for a UCL I dont know what you'll get up for. :pac:

Spurs are in the drivers seat, a win for us will put us in 4th until Spurs play agina, by which team we could be 4th and after winning the FA Cup. ;)

Definietly. We need all the players that are not suspended for the UCL final fit and raring to go, akthough if you cant get motivated for a UCL I dont know what you'll get up for. :pac:

Spurs are in the drivers seat, a win for us will put us in 4th until Spurs play agina, by which team we could be 4th and after winning the FA Cup. ;)
    Spurs are playing Wednesday night as well so we will be hoping for a result at Bolton as well.

• Advertisement

Spurs are playing Wednesday night as well so we will be hoping for a result at Bolton as well.

I just seen that actually, but we're playing 15 minutes before them so 4th is ours for a small while if we win. :p

Spurs have not been play as well as they were earlier in the season, the results and perforamcnes have dried up a bit of late but you'd expect them to do the business at Bolton.

On the other hand, this is Bolton's game in hand and 3 points here could put them out of the relegation zone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement