Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Create a free website for students?

Options
  • 26-04-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭

Wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so Mods should move it if they feel the need! :D

I'm looking to make a free website for students to share their Secondary School Subjects Notes.. I want to allow students to send in their notes so I can upload them to the site in a PDF file, allowing other students to download them..

I don't have much experience with making websites but would be very committed to it.. Im just wondering if anyone knows any free ways of making the site, as Im a student myself with no start-up capital.. :)

Any Help, is much appreciated! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

First you need to design it, then develop it.
    Since you're probably more into the technical questions I'm moving this to the Dev forum.
    Start by googling "make your own website" and use one of the many free templates out there.

Advertisement