Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Account Status Ratings

Options
  • 26-04-2012 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone know what criteria are used by AIB when deciding an account status or rating. They rate accounts from 0 to 8 (0 being the best and 8 the worst). As far as I am aware 0 - 3 means the branch have some authority to deal with you and 4+ means the branch have no discretion.

Also does anyone know what criteria are used by AIB to move accounts up or down the scale?

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

How were u able to find all that out ?

How can you find out what status you are ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Paul72724

Hi Rebel - I simply asked what my rating was but they were very reluctant to expand when I ask what the basis was and how an account can imporve or disimprove in rating.

Hopefully there is someone that knows the ins and outs of this and can share it, as I think it is a major issue for small companies and individuals when trying to secure even the smallest overdraft.

Cheers

Paul

Advertisement