Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan???

Options
  • 26-04-2012 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

So I'm away from the computer for a few days and the website has died and everyone has left the clan. I'm guessing a post was put up on the forums saying what to do but now that the forums are closed I can't read it...

So any chance of an update and an explanation of what I should be doing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Banned from website , lol nice work guys very honourable , I wonder who orgainsed that ,best of luck b-ie will rise again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

They banned me a couple of weeks ago too. In case I reveal their tactics to my clan or pirates or somebody :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

this happens in every game.

been a member of boards.ie guilds in warcraft a load of times, never end up working.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Daniel101

You both left the clan, of course you have been denied access to the Cry Havoc website why would you seem surprised over it?

What you mean Copeyhagen? The clan is going strong just under a different name now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

For fecks sake. Just came on here to for reference to help create something for the clan and there's this here! Sorry you got banned Dub, wanted to read more about your new adventures in your new clan. And you too Paddy.

For fecks sake. Just came on here to for reference to help create something for the clan and there's this here! Sorry you got banned Dub, wanted to read more about your new adventures in your new clan. And you too Paddy.

Sure you can always hit me up in game or on here :)

Hopefully someone will see sense and at least pass on the b-ie clan tag , keeping it so we cant use the name again is not right , bruffio has a bot account as commander, surely u guys are confident enough in the new clan to release the old name?

at least i could reform it as a retirement home for ex-members of cry ;)

Already asked Bruff about this a week or so ago. He said about talking to Ptegan first as it was originally his clan which is fair enough.

grand

• Advertisement

Someone deleted Boards-ie clan.

Well done guys.

Only a complete wanker would have done that after I had asked that it be transferred to another account of mine.

I believe you guys 'voted' on it. Well done. It really wasn't your place to vote on it. You didn't put your own ****ing money into it.

Especially after both myself and Paddy had separately asked for it to be transferred once you had all moved.

Bunch of ****. Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

I believe you guys 'voted' on it. Well done. It really wasn't your place to vote on it. You didn't put your own ****ing money into it.

Especially after both myself and Paddy had separately asked for it to be transferred once you had all moved.

Bunch of ****. Seriously.

I only came on to answer because i was told of this statement.

I am not arguing or expanding.

Facts:

Ptegan created B-IE.

Ptegan was spoken to about the options of which there was 3, he did not mind either way what ever was decided was ok with him.

Ptegan was given in gold what he used to create the clan.

The decision was made by the people who were in the clan, by vote i add and the result was that B-IE would be disbanded.

The people with the rights to decide were all spoken to (Ptegan + Clan Members),
    so having anyone who was or was never in the clan in the PAST making comments would never be taken into account.

DublinGunner and Paddygolightly both asked for us to give them the clan, this is true and discussed, but it was decided that due to the trouble caused in the past we would be better disbanding it and closing the doar on the troubles of the past,
    the only exception would have been if a person who was still in the clan wanted it, then it would have been discussed.

If you feel so strongly Dub you spend 2500 gold and set the clan up again, simple solution without any ignorant comments

Lastly its statements like the above that had so many people annoyed in the past that led to so many problems.

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    Hopefully someone will see sense and at least pass on the b-ie clan tag , keeping it so we cant use the name again is not right , bruffio has a bot account as commander, surely u guys are confident enough in the new clan to release the old name?

at least i could reform it as a retirement home for ex-members of cry ;)

That is why it was disbanded, now you can go ahead and re create it.

But then again what would i know im only a bus driver ;):p

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    Banned from website , lol nice work guys very honourable , I wonder who orgainsed that ,best of luck b-ie will rise again
    They banned me a couple of weeks ago too. In case I reveal their tactics to my clan or pirates or somebody :rolleyes:

Rules of the Clan's CRY, CRY2 and CRY3;
    are that only clan members are allowed in the website, no exceptions.

These Rules were created by the joint 7 man leadership where ever person has their say.

The fact that it can just be created again is what makes your decision even worse Fionn.

What about my gold that was put in uploading logo's and changing colours? Ah no, you forget about that.

Rules of the Clan's CRY, CRY2 and CRY3;
    are that only clan members are allowed in the website, no exceptions.

These Rules were created by the joint 7 man leadership where ever person has their say.

lol 3 clans and you havent even filled one.

Joint 7 man 'leadership' is why you will never get anywhere. Too many chiefs. Enjoy it.

The fact that it can just be created again is what makes your decision even worse Fionn.

Not my decision alone same as its not yours alone.

What about my gold that was put in uploading logo's and changing colours? Ah no, you forget about that.

there was 4 people online that night and you took money out of clan treasury.

lol 3 clans and you cant even fill one.

Joint 7 man 'leadership' is why you will never get anywhere. Too many chiefs. Enjoy it.

Last, im not surprised by the last 2 petty comments, reason why the **** in the past happened, but u will always need to have the last word and your opinions are the only ones that matter ;)

No more comments from me, so please stop bad mouthing others and just accept it.

No more comments from me, so please stop bad mouthing others and just accept it.

What did you comment for then?

'Your' was meant as plural Fionn, I wasn't directing it just at you, you're not that important - as you said, 7 of your 'leadership' decided.

For changing the colour once, I took the gold back yes, for the logo, and the other change I did not.

You're more interested in talking, and 'having your say' than actually getting the clan to play or win.

And the problems were mostly caused with you Fionn, noone else.

Good luck.

I thought you said no more comments Fionn?? I forgot, your usual "I'm done talking" but sends a PM to have the last word. lol :rolleyes:

Ignore list gets an addition.

BTW - I wont be starting a new clan, and even if I did why would I invite anyone from Cry? I'm quite happy playing and winning CW games and earning gold TYVM.

You probably haven't had any trouble because you guys aren't even doing CW at the moment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement