Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus station

Options
  • 26-04-2012 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,455 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know whether Bus Eireann still do left luggage at the bus station? I tried to ring them but they are usually closed by the time I get in from work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Couldnt find anything on their website about it. The only thing I did find was that the phone line is open from 9:30 - 16:30

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

looksee wrote: »
    Does anyone know whether Bus Eireann still do left luggage at the bus station? I tried to ring them but they are usually closed by the time I get in from work.

You can leave ur luggage at the shop there. However its 2.40 or summit like that per piece. If u hve a couple of small bags they might consider it as one piece but it depends on the person in the shop.

Advertisement