Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancelling second line

Options
  • 26-04-2012 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭

so eircom rang me and asked if i'd like to sign up to a business package
    for 59.99 i can have phone and bband that suits my needs

grand sez i but i have two line so i'll just cancell one and sign up
    (i no longer need the second line it was for fax and the card machine and i have a bband card machine and fax now)

oh wait sez eircom cancellation you have to pay €15 to change your line and you have to wait 30 days to cancell your phone line

so they ring me ask me to sign up to a package and then tell me that i have to wait 30days to change

that can't be right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Tigger wrote: »
    so eircom rang me and asked if i'd like to sign up to a business package
    for 59.99 i can have phone and bband that suits my needs

grand sez i but i have two line so i'll just cancell one and sign up
    (i no longer need the second line it was for fax and the card machine and i have a bband card machine and fax now)

oh wait sez eircom cancellation you have to pay €15 to change your line and you have to wait 30 days to cancell your phone line

so they ring me ask me to sign up to a package and then tell me that i have to wait 30days to change

that can't be right?

Hi Tigger,

Thank you for your query.

If you PM your eircom Account number, phoneline and details, I will look into this for you.

Best wishes,
    Ant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

so i was finally called and they told me i have to post a letter in to cancell
    apparently they don't have email yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

so we had another discussion and

no 30 days wait
    no penalties
    no letter needs sending

Advertisement