Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Business Signage

Options
  • 26-04-2012 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all I am looking to get some business signs done and like the look of this signage company in Dublin.

They seem to tick all boxes with health and safety and my purely marketing signage needs i.e interior and exterior signs

What I wanted to know is has anyone ever dealt with these and are they cheap. I was wondering this because they same to have a some big clients and would I be paying big client prices?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

lockhartg wrote: »
    Hi all I am looking to get some business signs done and like the look of this signage company in Dublin.

They seem to tick all boxes with health and safety and my purely marketing signage needs i.e interior and exterior signs

What I wanted to know is has anyone ever dealt with these and are they cheap. I was wondering this because they same to have a some big clients and would I be paying big client prices?

Ring them. Simples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

You could try a fellow boardsie.... Tony Broe www.tonybroesigns.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭billybunty

lockhartg wrote: »

I use signs asap near airside, really good quality& did loads to help me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lockhartg

earpiece wrote: »
    You could try a fellow boardsie.... Tony Broe www.tonybroesigns.ie

Had a look do you/they do window graphics too?

Advertisement