Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maths grind

• 26-04-2012 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

anybody doing or know anyone whod give some maths grinds. its for tech maths 4 probability and statistics

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Landoflemon

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Ma4104?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭eddyk

no tis ma4704. landoflemon is goin helping me out

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ACREAN

Looking for someone to give Honors Maths grinds to my son who has just started the first year of the two year leaving cert program. Specifically seeking someone to deliver a 1 hour session twice a week in our Raheen home. Please email me as alan(dot)crean(at)processmaster(dot)com if you are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭ChickenZombie

UL.ie/~mlc

The Maths Learning Centre is a free resource on Campus offering free 1 on 1 tuition and support with all aspects of advanced finger counting...

Excellent resource... Check 'em out...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Landoflemon

UL.ie/~mlc

The Maths Learning Centre is a free resource on Campus offering free 1 on 1 tuition and support with all aspects of advanced finger counting...

Excellent resource... Check 'em out...

It's free because the costs are covered under the capitation fee or some other fee we pay as UL students no? What I'm getting at is that they probably won't teach anyone (5th year leaving cert) who isn't a fee paying UL student. That's my guess on how it would work but having said that, I might be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

ACREAN wrote: »
    Looking for someone to give Honors Maths grinds to my son who has just started the first year of the two year leaving cert program. Specifically seeking someone to deliver a 1 hour session twice a week in our Raheen home. Please email me as alan(dot)crean(at)processmaster(dot)com if you are interested.

@ACREAN Please stop posting this message in unrelated threads (this is the UL forum). I have seen this post three times and it's getting annoying. You posted in the LC grinds thread, if nobody has gotten back to you, go looking through the posts for people that offer grinds in/near your area.

And @OP, check out the Maths learning center as suggested already, or try the School of Mathematics based near the Lodge. :)

Advertisement