Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you constantly had a loaded gun with you..

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

charlemont wrote: »
    That's me shot so..

I'd shoot Larry Murphy and I'd expect a ticker tape parade down O'Connell Street when I'm on my way to prison.

wt fudge :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

is this a euphamism for who would I like to fcuk

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I could have killed Chris de Burgh; one time I was in the NCH to see The Gondoliers and he was seated next to me. The bastard wouldn't stop chatting to the people on his other side the whole way through the show. Very irritating!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Leonardo Di Caprio. His gaggle of fans would have gotten me though, wouldn't have made it out alive either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭Riddle101

A 9mm carries 15 rounds. 15 rounds for justice.

My List
    Jedward(2 rounds, 1 for both)
    Justin Bieber(Point blank in the head)
    Simon Cowell(Point blank in the head)
    Louis Walsh(Point blank in the head)
    Bertie Ahern(2 rounds in the stomach, I want him to die slowly)
    Lil Wayne(1 round in the leg, don't want to kill)
    Flo Rida(1 round in the leg, don't want to kill)
    Dappy(1 round in the chest, something different)
    George Bush(2 round in the stomach, want him to die slowly)
    Ryan Tubrity(1 round in the head)
    Joe Duffy(1 round in the leg, don't want to kill)
    Cheryl Cole(Point blank in the head)

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭H2UMrsRobinson

Used to work in a party shop in Kensington - Lady Di came in once - could've taken her out 5 years before someone else did.!

Same shop, different branch - Kings Road. Opportunities for Bob Geldof, two of his brats, AND Ant and Dec !

Husband was in Enda Kenny's apartment building the other day and met him in the lobby...talk about a missed opportunity (just a hypothetical question :D where does one acquire a loaded firearm, he's got to go back next week to fix something else)

Advertisement