Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Profiling Boards Members.......Creativity

Options
  • 26-04-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

I was quite surprised when I opened a thread in AH inviting members to post slogans for Tee Shirts. The thread never took off. I cannot but come to the conclusion that many AH users lack creativity. I am now interested in building up a general picture of the typical boards member.No offense. Nothing personal.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Post edited by Shield on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Xenophile wrote: »
    I was quite surprised when I opened a thread in AH inviting members to post slogans for Tee Shirts. The thread never took off. I cannot but come to the conclusion that many AH users lack creativity. I am now interested in building up a general picture of the typical boards member.No offense. Nothing personal.
    There's your problem right there. You can't profile the unprofiliable (yay I think I invented a new word, creative or what:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Where To wrote: »
    There's your problem right there. You can't profile the unprofiliable (yay I think I invented a new word, creative or what:pac:)
    Oi! Watch it.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Cool story bro

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

maybe if you were creative enough you wouldn't need AH to post them for you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

bluewolf wrote: »
    maybe if you were creative enough you wouldn't need AH to post them for you

Here we go again.................make a personal attack on the poster and avoid the issue the issue at all costs.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Xenophile wrote: »
    Here we go again.................make a personal attack on the poster and avoid the issue the issue at all costs.

Let's be honest, this isn't an issue. It's a cheap shot at the posters of After Hours. It's a bizarre thread in the Feedback Forum that doesn't really have anything to do with useful, constructive, site-applicable feedback. I'm actually surprised it's stayed open for almost three and a half hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Take note of your own sig, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

OP clearly hasn't seen the "Describe your first sexual experience using MS Paint" thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Is it wrong for me to suggest that this is yet another thread started here that proves the OP just doesn't "get" Boards?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is it wrong for me to suggest that this is yet another thread started here that proves the OP just doesn't "get" Boards?

It's like the spirit of the decade before the 80s all over again...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not feedback.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement