Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hot Bass Player Wanted

• 26-04-2012 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hot Bass Player wanted to join original/covers pop/rock band based in South Dublin. 20-28 years, must be experienced, dedicated and wanting to write the best rock song in the world...Tribute...
    Two singles already released on iTunes, great shows coming up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭Rigsby

rockon2012 wrote: »
    Hot Bass Player wanted to join original/covers pop/rock band. 20-28 years, must be experienced, dedicated and wanting to write the best rock song in the world...Tribute...
    Two singles already released on iTunes, great shows coming up.

I think you had better let people know where this hot bass player is required, i.e. location ??:confused:

OP, you might like to read the charter here :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054877875

• Registered Users Posts: 10 rockon2012

Thanks Rigsby! Good point, location added.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 snakeater84

Hey whats the name of the band?Have you guys anything on youtube? I'm interested. Have been in bands before, original and covers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 rockon2012

hey there..nothing o yourtube..some great gigs comig up in July....

we have two singles on itunes and working on the third which will be rleased in ugust..if you have an email adress i can send you the links to our orignal work, pics etc.

where are you based?

cheers

Lloyd

email- lloyd@legendsofrock.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 21 snakeater84

Cool. My email is waynegaffo@hotmail.com. I'd like to have a listen to yez anyway :) Cheers I live in dublin 12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Des Claypool

Hey there! i'm 26 been playing for nearly 12 years, email a tune or two so i can see what ya's are like :D

email: desgento@gmail.com

Advertisement