Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QOTSA Tour?

Options
  • 26-04-2012 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

Any sign of QOTSA to tour this summer? I know Josh has got that case against Kyuss and that is delaying the album, but does it also mean they won't be on the festival circuit this Summer? If they were going to tour, would they have said something by now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Easily. They sub-headline fests by now, and nearly all those have been announced. Hopefully by years end they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

its been TOO long !!! Saw them in the Ambassador, and then supporting Linkin Park (!?!???) within a couple of weeks of each other !!!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

greenspurs wrote: »
    its been TOO long !!! Saw them in the Ambassador, and then supporting Linkin Park (!?!???) within a couple of weeks of each other !!!

they played this time last year

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Johnny Johnson

darryn wrote: »
    they played this time last year
    And what a show that was. Best night of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

The "4 second Sold Out" gigs? :(

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Was only one gig, playing self-titled in full and then other tracks. Possiby my favourite gig I've seen of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭BigBabyTaylor

They played somewhere in ireland not so long ago. Could have been the olympia maybe. Would have loved to seen them back in the day with dave grohl on drums

Advertisement