Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love AJ Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

that poster is awesome if its real and if not fair play to the creator
    also where can i sign up to the AJ appreciation club because YES! YES! YES!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I wouldn't mind being tied up by AJ. Not too big of a fan of the train part but take the good with the bad :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I'm shocked this is real. Like where the "yes! yes! yes!" is, is attention to detail WWE never do. As with AJ/Bryan in the first place. Can you link us to "DOWNLOAD 768x1360 - (PSD - 70.5 MB)" please? The bottom line of plugs are used in fake posters, it's from like 2 years ago. Especially with having NXT there, which is never featured on posters. So i'm still v skeptical they'd do something this awesome.

768 x 1360 at your service:

nwo-1.jpg

the plugs at the bottom appear on all the posters as soon as they are originally released - here is a screen shot of the affiliates site:

affiliatessite.jpg

GTR63 wrote: »
    Melina is good looking but nothing is a bigger turnoff than a very easy woman who has been passed around. AJ is sexier though & one of few divas that would still look as good without make-up.

absolutely - she is so naturally cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Thank you!! I couldn't hassle u for the 600x280 one as well? Would love to use it for my Facebook cover page! Will post the results web done :)

Really happy this is actually real. I can't believe WWE would do something so cool.

Ask and you shall receive:

nwo2-1.jpg

can't do anything about that "affiliate tune in goes here" bit unfortunately - as the psd is too big to attach!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

bd33f6f8948411e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Bryan looks like he pissed himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

He looks really Amish in those photos, there's a gimmick that hasn't been done before. (Or has it?!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Charisteas wrote: »
    He looks really Amish in those photos, there's a gimmick that hasn't been done before. (Or has it?!)
    Reverse Alberto Del Rio, coming out every week in a horse and cart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Denny M wrote: »

That would actually be epic!

• Advertisement

Roadkill's gimmick in ecw was amish wasn't it?

I love it! Just in Mexico though. It would be great. Or similarly, have Ricardo Rodriguez come out with a donkey & cart at some point!

to bring this back to the main pressing issue of this thread:

2012-aj-3.jpg

2012-aj-2.jpg

AJ_display_image.jpg?1323736501

Homina, Homina, Homina!!

Road kill in ECW?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i wonder will aj continue to be love sick for bryan or maybe go for the diva title at some point she came along way since nxt and her "acting" for the bryan storyline has been good

Didnt know where else to put this:
    AJ tweeted details of her bad week Saturday.

"This week I got my 1st ticket, got bit by a spider, had to bring my dog to the ER, & got in my 1st car accident. I desperately need a hug," she wrote. "I am seriously hoping I attain super powers from the spider bite. Kinda putting a lot of eggs in that basket."

Any takers for that hug? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Any takers for that hug? :pac:

Ahh Sure Go On Then!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,714 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

WWE Diva AJ Lee spoke with Mark Madden of 105.9 The X this weekend to promote Monday's 1,000th episode of RAW.
    AJ revealed that she has been getting a lot of advice from WWE Champion CM Punk and his #1 contender John Cena. AJ noted that the two see that she's a Diva that loves the business and has watched it her whole life, that she wants to succeed. AJ added that Punk and Cena have helped her out a lot.
    AJ talked about how wrestling has always been her dream and said that there are very few Divas in WWE right now who grew up dreaming about wrestling. AJ brought up Miss Elizabeth and said she feels like she's having her Miss Liz moment on Monday with the wedding to Daniel Bryan.

Just came in here to see what people's thoughts are on AJ's GM storyline.
    Personally I'm not enjoying it, but it's nice to see her get air time!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Just came in here to see what people's thoughts are on AJ's GM storyline.
    Personally I'm not enjoying it, but it's nice to see her get air time!

She gets too much face time now I think. You can almost predict when we're going to hear 'light it up... light, light, light it up' followed by the skipping. She kinda over-acts too at times I think with this whole crazy chick thing. Why is she GM again can anyone tell me? I legit forget the reasoning for it!

Anyway AJ's far from worst diva to ever grace the screens though and it's pretty cool that she was a major fan growing up and respects the biz. Fair play to her.

• Advertisement

I really like AJ but she's a God-awful fit for GM. Horredous seeing a GM skip in a pants suit. One of the worst themes of all time as well. She might get more screen-time but she's quite suppressed having to announce matches and wait for someone backstge to use the word 'crazy'.

In short, AJ yes, GM no.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    AJ in a pants suit.

She is not wearing that anymore its more of a school uniform.

I preferred AJ as the mentally unstable Love sick puppy, or the original "Girl next door" character from NXT. This GM storyline is CRAP!
    (Speaking of AJ she's got her own action figure now :D)
    384244_10150936184517537_430962692_n.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The pant-suit was kinda naff, she looks better now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

The pant-suit was kinda naff, she looks better now.

I think many comparison pictures are needed to truly say.

I'd find more pictures of AJ hard to argue against.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,714 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She is terrible as GM and she seems to have lost her popularity and momentum she had when she was with Bryan maybe she should manage Hell No or join Punk and Heyman and go after the Diva title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

tumblr_mavt1gUNFp1qiwd8jo1_500.png

Heyman's face says it all

Thought this thread needed a bump seeing as AJ is again somewhat relevant in Wrestling.

What do you think of AJ? More importantly what do you think of the promo from raw this week?

4346fccc3e1b6847d9c3280a21ca3ab3.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

I think she's great, one of the best characters they have. When they give her something good to work with she is better than most of the men on the roster.

It's obvious she is a genuine wrestling fan too and knows what it's all about. I saw a Sam Roberts interview recently with The Funkadactyls where one of them shrugged her shoulders when asked about Taker being 21-0 at Wrestlemania - like she had no idea if it was 5 or 21. One of the main selling points of Wrestlemania. What an idiot.

Back to AJ.. She can talk, act, wrestle and looks great.

Wish she'd stop skipping though.. :confused:

Advertisement