Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alterations and shoe stretching

Options
  • 26-04-2012 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey does anyone have a number for urgita in liosbaun to alter a bridesmaids dress???and where I could get my shoes stretched??the shoes are only a tiny tiny bit tight but stretching them wont make them too big will it???

Comments

The girlfriend got shoes stretched at Kings next to Londis (near Eircom). She was pretty happy with the results and no they don't stretch a massive amount, only a bit.

Also the guy is deaf, you just need to write down what you want him to do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

There's a shop next to Corrib Travel (opposite Healthwise) on Abbeygate Street who stretch shoes; he did my wedding shoes for me. Very good, and very nice to deal with. Can't think of the shop name, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

I think the place in Galway shopping centre (Tesco) does it too, if you enter by the main entrance they're the first shop on your right

Advertisement