Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staind coming to Ireland?

Options
  • 26-04-2012 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi, big fan of Staind and hear rumours of them coming back. Anyone know more about this.

Last time I saw them was in the Academy and twas unreal.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hope they come back , didnt see them in Dublin but seen them at Rock Im Park 2009 and they were brilliant . Plus the new album is great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Seen them support Nickelback back in 08, great gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Pfft, should have been Nickelback supporting them:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

seen them years ago when they played the point... awesome band.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tomasdoyle

Riddle101 wrote: »

Pfft, should have been Nickelback supporting them:D

Stained and nickleback playing the same gig. Wild horses wouldn't pull me there. You sure this post shouldn't be in the crap rock section :-) sorry couldn't help the abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

tomasdoyle wrote: »
    Stained and nickleback playing the same gig. Wild horses wouldn't pull me there. You sure this post shouldn't be in the crap rock section :-) sorry couldn't help the abuse.

I was actually joking about Nickleback.

tomasdoyle wrote: »

Have you never listened to dysfunction? Thats some heavy ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

aaron is doing a lot of gigs on his own at the mo...
    do hope they come to ireland soon!
    saw them in the Ambassador a few years back, WHAT A GIG !!! got drumstick, setlist and aarons plec!!! :D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

I can't be the only one who instantly wants to put the word "w**k" in front of this bands name ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

RayCon wrote: »
    I can't be the only one who instantly wants to put the word "w**k" in front of this bands name ?
    Just replace it with w**k all together. At least it would be more indicative of the quality of the music.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just replace it with w**k all together. At least it would be more indicative of the quality of the music.

YouFailfish.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

"w**k" Staind ...... Maybe the 2 of yee haters are used to that occuring after your fave past time ??
    :)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

DrumSteve wrote: »
    seen them years ago when they played the point... awesome band.

Try Tormented, their first album, much heavier. The new album is heavy enough too. Hope they make it back, seen them in the point, academy and the Ambassador. Great gigs.

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Try Tormented, their first album, much heavier. The new album is heavy enough too. Hope they make it back, seen them in the point, academy and the Ambassador. Great gigs.

Yeah Ive listened to it a few times... Aaron sounds really ****ed up on it. As hard as dysfunction is to listen to its a lot easier than tormented!

Advertisement