Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonakilty - Leinster match

Options
  • 26-04-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭

Hello Cork County boardsies

can anyone recommend a nice pub in Clon that will be showing Leinsters semi final on Sunday? bit of nice grub would be a bonus

we're at a wedding on saturday there and i dont want to risk a hungover dash back to Dublin on sunday morning

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

The Courtyard Bar would be perfect! They serve lovely food and they've a massive screen in there, it was only last night I was in there watching the soccer :) They've also got a car park right outside of it.

They've also a great range of beers on offer, including Paulaner on draught.

Mick Fins also show the sports on TVs around the bar and they serve food (as far as I know), though they don't have a big screen.

You can't go wrong with the Courtyard.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Sounds good, thanks very much for that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Id second the courtyard. Grand for grub too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Court Yard is great for matches and food. I like Scannells but I am not sure of the tv situation there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Miaireland wrote: »
    Court Yard is great for matches and food. I like Scannells but I am not sure of the tv situation there.

From what I remember they've 2 flatscreen TV screens in the bar/lounge, they're quite small to be watching a rugby match, unless you get a seat up close. Great bar though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

In the end we had food in the courtyard and watched the match in Scannells with friends; compliments to both, wish we hadnt had to come back home tonight! thanks again

Advertisement