Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH.

Options
  • 26-04-2012 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭

I was permanently banned from After Hours in what I see as a rash and mis understanding in regards to a thread I made which was about a "Full Irish Breakfast". That is the name of the thread. I feel my political views are perhaps clouding what the actual thread was about which was the recipe and I was wanting advice on how I could perhaps change it and to give it another go.

I really hope it isn't discrimination because and I think it is most likely a mis understanding of the situation.

I would like for an Admin to take a look at the thread and judge it. I thought the thread was very friendly and I got some great advice in the thread itself. I really appreciated that and I think you can't beat Boards IE for such good advice like this.

I really hope this can be cleared up as I am disappointed with the banning as I really feel I didn't do anything wrong by making the thread and I think it is a mis understanding.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Keith, I'm not ignoring you, even if it seems that way. I have been taking a fair bit of time (in between my actual life) to read back over a lot of your posts; to talk to the AH mods, and to mull this over.

I will revert to you over the next day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Keith has decided not to go forward with this, and asked that the thread be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement