Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2012. Anyone going?

Options
  • 26-04-2012 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi folks!
    Only 43 days left to Euro 2012:). I was wonder: anyone going to Gdansk for Ireland - Spain game? If You going there, and need any informations just let me know. Can help You find accommodation or help You make Your trip plan, or anything else what You need. If You find difficult foe example: in booking accommodation in Poland, just let me know - I'll be glad to help. I'm Polish, so for me it can be easy ;-) I also be in Gdansk in match day. :)
    Come on You Boys In Green !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Rebel Fan

Ulisses78 wrote: »
    Hi folks!
    Only 43 days left to Euro 2012:). I was wonder: anyone going to Gdansk for Ireland - Spain game? If You going there, and need any informations just let me know. Can help You find accommodation or help You make Your trip plan, or anything else what You need. If You find difficult foe example: in booking accommodation in Poland, just let me know - I'll be glad to help. I'm Polish, so for me it can be easy ;-) I also be in Gdansk in match day. :)

Any match tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Ulisses78

Rebel Fan wrote: »
    Any match tickets?
    Unfortunately, no.
    If You lookin' for tickets, there is some number of tickets, on polish on-line auctions website, called Allegro.pl But they not going cheap, and it's a little bit risky (like every on-line purchase). I was lookin' there for tickets for myself, and I've been asked for 1600 zlotych for 4 x 3th category tickets, and 1500 zlotych for 3 x 2nd category tickets. It's 388 and 364 euros. Overall - they are from 100 up to 200 euros each( depend of category and seller).
    If You are desperate, just ask some trusted Polish, to buy You tickets by Allegro. But as I said: there is always bit of risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maggiesfarm

Ulisses78 wrote: »
    Hi folks!

Hi I am thinking of booking camping near Wladyslawowo and Chlapowo. Would it be possible to travel here the day of match in Gdansk. Concerned about public transport to here after the match. Would really appreciate if anyone could advise on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 polish_fan

Hi I am thinking of booking camping near Wladyslawowo and Chlapowo. Would it be possible to travel here the day of match in Gdansk. Concerned about public transport to here after the match. Would really appreciate if anyone could advise on this.

Why would you book camping there, when the match is in Gdansk? Wladyslawowo and Gdansk are over an hour drive away from each other.
    I live in Gdansk and I see there are campsites here as well.

Advertisement