Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finishing off my Gift. 2 Year Anniversary.

Options
  • 26-04-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

I'm sorting out my gift for my girlfriend for our 2nd year anniversary. So far I've gotten a massage for the two of us (€50) and a personalised photo album for €20. So thats €70 and budget is €100.

How can I polish the gift off? €30 to spend on something nice.

Now, she's 20 years old, in college, she's a girly girl, loves everything(especially shoes).

Just something small to make up the budget but is nice at the same time cuz her present to me was worth €100

Would €30 worth of Lingerie be suitable? Or a no no?

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

i124Q wrote: »
    Would €30 worth of Lingerie be suitable? Or a no no?

Personally I hate the idea of guys giving lingerie as a present, but maybe that’s just me :P

There are the usual ‘filler presents’ like chocolate and flowers. Jewellery is always good too if you know her taste. If she has a Pandora bracelet you should be able to get a charm for it within that budget (but just about!).

Advertisement