Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best DSL provider

• 26-04-2012 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi guys im currently with imagine for a home and broadband package,
    the costs are as follows,
    broadband 25,
    line rental 20 or abit more
    and when its all added up with vat it comes to 90 or over every month.
    I would like to either drop the landline all together or get a better/ cheaper package on both.
    Im living rural but we have had broadband for a long time.
    Has anyone any experience reccomendations for good providers, ideally would like good internet speeds as well, open to other suggestions thanks in advance john
    1917666268.png
    1917669471.png
    1917670348.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

johnfaul wrote: »
    Hi guys im currently with imagine for a home and broadband package,
    the costs are as follows,
    broadband 25,
    line rental 20 or abit more
    and when its all added up with vat it comes to 90 or over every month.
    I would like to either drop the landline all together or get a better/ cheaper package on both.
    Im living rural but we have had broadband for a long time.
    Has anyone any experience reccomendations for good providers, ideally would like good internet speeds as well, open to other suggestions thanks in advance john
    1917666268.png
    1917669471.png
    1917670348.png
    Hi johnfaul
    What exactly do you feel is wrong with the service provided by imagine?, just curious, and what exactly would be your definition of "good internet speeds" cost? Line rental plus broadband = €45 +V.A.T. @ 23% comes to €55.35 per month, €90 per month? obviously somebody is spending an awful lot of time yakking on the phone.
    You live in a rural area?, newsflash, there are a awful lot of people in urban areas, including Dublin city centre would give their left nut for speeds like you have.
    Like I say, just curious.

Advertisement