Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Accommodation Maynooth

Options
  • 26-04-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,

Im planning on going to maynooth in september as a mature student! Im planning on moving down there, as the commute from where i am now is at least 2 hours. I have friends in maynooth at the moment in their final year who have said that there are already people house hunting down there, looking for the best offers/spots. i don't wanna be too late off the mark and end up having to commute!!!

Does anyone know of anywhere decent for mature students to live that isn't on campus?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MCCA

Try the Residence office on the university campus - 017083322. They will have a list of housing available in the area. If you need occasional accommodation at any time try the south campus office called Conference & Accommodation where they have 72 bedrooms all year round open to staff, students and the public. Their website is www.maynoothcampus.com

Hope you find somewhere.

Advertisement