Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Machine!!

Options
  • 27-04-2012 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

I know I go to work early in the morning but i'm sure I passed a 'Mystery Machine' on the Letterkenny-Derry road this morning. It was a Toyota hi-ace I think but it had a pretty good paint job/lights and spoiler. Was I hallucinating due to lack of sleep or has anyone else seen this about?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

It might be the one that was sold at an auction in Creeslough recently iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

I was in McElhinneys during the week and heard some people chatting about it. Figured it was a local lad who did up a van by the way they were chatting.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I have seen this about Strabane a few times. I'm sure it was them pesky kids!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Yeah, I see it often enough around Letterkenny. Looks unreal and sounds good too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

madalig12 wrote: »
    I know I go to work early in the morning but i'm sure I passed a 'Mystery Machine' on the Letterkenny-Derry road this morning. It was a Toyota hi-ace I think but it had a pretty good paint job/lights and spoiler. Was I hallucinating due to lack of sleep or has anyone else seen this about?:rolleyes:

Yeah you did. I know the lad who has it. Local boy from Ballybofey. It looks class but he has spent an absolute fortune on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement