Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a duvet cleaned...

Options
  • 27-04-2012 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hey I need to get my duvet washed/ cleaned in the city centre, anyone know of a good place that is reasonable for duvet cleaning? Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

In my experience, it's better to just buy a new duvet. The cost of getting one cleaned is usually on par with the cost of buying a new one. Up here, I know a dry cleaners who charge £20 to clean it because it's so big, but they sell them in Tesco for £18! Check the cost of getting one cleaned AND the cost of buying a new one before you decide what's best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

I wash mine at Mr Tubs on Arran Quay. Self-service wash in large machine, put in large bag and bring home to hang up to dry. Cost: €6.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Little bit out of the city centre (100m from St. Patricks Cathedral) but the laundry place on New Street had a special offer of €8 on duvets a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Just out of interest how often do people wash their duvets ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Once a year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement