Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation for summer

Options
  • 27-04-2012 9:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all was wondering does anyone know anywhere you can rent in Galway just for the Summer? We live out in oranmore and would prefer to be in town for the summer. Its 2 girls

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Use www.daft.ie and Galway Advertiser. Plenty of places should be available come summer.
    If it's only for a month or two the check out the daft short term lettings or perhaps the landlords will be willing to give you a short lease.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

Seconding what Biko recommended.

I stayed moved into town (woodquay) from Renmore just for the summer last year and there were SO many places just looking for 3 months renters, as a lot of people tend to have secured accomm for the next college year by May.

The prices are also WAY lower than during the year, like I won't suggest paying more than €300/pp a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭pinkdiamond

I have an apt in Gort na Coiribe for rent during the summer. I am renting out the rooms individually 55 euro each per week. This is on condition that the occupants stay for the full summer and the 5 beds are taken. PM me for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Lock before this turns into an adverts thread.
    Please use PMs from here on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement