Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation All Star Battle Royale

Options
  • 27-04-2012 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

Wow sony just wow..i knew you were all for taking ideas from other games and making it your own but this..this is just sheer copy and paste from super smash brawl. I guess its a smart move and looks pretty but comon :pac:
    i orginally made a thread bout the game few months ago, turns out i was right ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I don't care that its a Smash Bros copy and paste, I've wanted this game for yeeaaars.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

****e name though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

...i'm just speechless its everything you thought it'd be when it was mentioned months ago. Do we really need the Next Gen to avoid stuff like this happening. The guy in the video may aswell of said "hey do ya like Super Smash Bros well this is just that reskinned with Sony's mascots, oh & its move compatible....What do you mean you didn't buy it". Next games I want to happen FÁNMON (not pocket monsters you store these critters in a fanny pack). Oh & then for my 360 I soooooo want Halo Kartz & Super Dude Bros (which just has to be made by Cliffy B)where you can chainsaw through Master Chief, that chick that used to be guy from Bulletstorm & Serious Sam!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

I don't care that its a Smash Bros copy and paste, I've wanted this game for yeeaaars.

+1 :D

Advertisement