Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to new grange business park

Options
  • 27-04-2012 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering is there a public bus service to here rather then walking
    iv just moved to drogheda and have craving for KFC I'm based up at the Lourdes hospital and walked it the other day to the post depot and it's some journey so wondering is there a bus?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

You'd need 2 separate buses. 1st bus from whichever stop is local to you down to West Street. Then the 2nd bus from West street up towards your destination. I think you would probably need to get off at Tesco extra and walk around to KFC. Be wary of times though, the buses don't run too late.

It would probably be worth your while jumping on both buses if you had some spare time and try and get your bearings of the routes they take so you'll know for the future. I think the buses are signed as Moneymore for the north side and Ballsgrove for the south side.

Advertisement