Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennessee Titans Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Good point made by Charles Davis(the commentator) about the Titans giving up 3 points BUT only giving up 3 points. The defense is looking good so far for the Titans.

Bit dodgy on the WR coverage but other than that we seem okay.

SHARPE!! What a catch!! 1st down!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Sharpe is the real deal

TOUCHDOWN!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Sharpe is the real deal

Heli the words "mariota to sharpe" might be a regular thing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

pre-season yes.. but hard not to be optimistic about the the regular season

Cassel in for Mariota...
    Sacked first ball..

2nd team doing ok, Henry is a monster

titans game suspended due to lightening, they may call it a day

titans game suspended due to lightening, they may call it a day
    Well that's the only reason they will stop a game is lightning. Not watching it but saw its suspended.

• Advertisement

looks like they're calling it a day

actually its back on, players coming back out

actually its back on, players coming back out

Yeah just seeing that now.

I didn't watch the game after it restarted. But to Titan fans id be very positive of the first half and sharpe is a superstar in the making.

Cobb cut which doesnt surprise me.

Ropati was cut a couple of days ago which was a little bit of a surprise, he's a real team player

Sankey and hunter cut

Mccluster also cut. An undrafted DE makes the roster

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Sankey and hunter cut

views on Sankey? I only know of him though fantasy and that he was predicted to be a bit of a sleeper on the Titans roster. Didnt exactly light things up so wouldnt have seen a whole heap of him.

bruschi wrote: »
    views on Sankey? I only know of him though fantasy and that he was predicted to be a bit of a sleeper on the Titans roster. Didnt exactly light things up so wouldnt have seen a whole heap of him.

He's our quickest back but he's going to the Pats PS.

I expect him to see game time.

I would have preferred to keep him tbh

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

He's our quickest back but he's going to the Pats PS.

I expect him to see game time.

I would have preferred to keep him tbh

hence my interest in him!

I'd expect him to progress into the roster too at some stage soon, considering Lewis is out there is a chance for him there to make a name for himself. Not exactly huge players ahead in the pecking order right now. Why was he cut? Seems an odd one to me from the outside

• Advertisement

i could see him doing good things once brady is back

Holy cow. What a TD.

I dont even know what to say.. had to follow the game on twitter as i was away.. we imploded

WE WON HALLELUJAH

Mahony0509 wrote: »
    WE WON HALLELUJAH

these are games we would have lost the last few years, good to show some grit after a bad first half

these are games we would have lost the last few years, good to show some grit after a bad first half

The referees were shocking tbf, Lions shoulda won by 30+

Mahony0509 wrote: »
    The referees were shocking tbf, Lions shoulda won by 30+

maybe, but dem's the breaks! we've been on the screwed by the ref side more often than not

maybe, but dem's the breaks! we've been on the screwed by the ref side more often than not

True that. Lets build on this now and a have a good rest of season. Time to celebrate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Congrats on the win yesterday. Murray is looking great and Henry could be very good given an opportunity.

• Advertisement

yeah really impressed. These are games we would have been blown out in or worse, taken the lead and then lost in the last 2 minutes.

Murray has played very well, he's looking excellent.

if we can win the tight games we'll have a good season

Advertisement