Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennessee Titans Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Kelce stays on, we win by 30+ points

But credit where's due, it was a brilliant comeback by you guys

Could look against the New England Cheats :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pretty happy with Evans, will be a day 1 starter and will be across the LB position.

Pretty solid off season by Jrob and Vrabel

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

jrob is never afraid to get his guy.

If Landry is healthy and cam stay healthy we've made our front 7 a hell of a lot better

Given winston and mariota were drafted 1 and 2, they'll be compared until they are out of the league.

This is a decent breakdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1118&v=5aBORxeSFMo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

I still wake up in cold sweats after what you did to use in the PO game

#chiefskingdom

• Advertisement

I still wake up in cold sweats after what you did to use in the PO game

#chiefskingdom

i was something some of the titans highlights, that ball that came back off revis that really kickstarted the come back, i mean.. it could have gone anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Any of you lads booked to goto London? I'm going but not to the game itself.

Leslie91 wrote: »

Yeah I'm going, in and out on the sunday though

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Leslie91 wrote: »

Heading Sunday morning back Monday. Up the top tier but row 1

Dodd didnt report, rumour is he was told he was moving from OLB to DE and didnt want to, so we may not see him.

Evans wont be around for a few days, he's got man flu, Rishard matthews back on Tuesday.

Conklin on the PUP, i think we'll be lucky to see him by mid-season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭minstrel_boy

I am heading over with 3 others. Flights sorted but no accommodation or match tickets yet.
    Any advise on how to get match tickets? They are freely available on stubhub but seem a little pricey. Would we be better advised to wait until closer to the game to see if more tickets become available?

I am heading over with 3 others. Flights sorted but no accommodation or match tickets yet.
    Any advise on how to get match tickets? They are freely available on stubhub but seem a little pricey. Would we be better advised to wait until closer to the game to see if more tickets become available?

to the wembley game?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭minstrel_boy

to the wembley game?

Yes, to Titans - Chargers on Oct 21st

wait til closer to the time, people will get desperate and drop prices

Interesting couple of days at camp Butler dominated day 2 and then had the punt returner amongst others abuse him yesterdsy.

Lewan got paid and so did Delanie, and no injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I'm going over. Got match tickets when they were released, no flights booked yet however.

This picture of Henry and Lewis is crazy.

DjVA-01W4AAwbFk.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

Cyprien done for the year.

Sorry Heli! :o

yeah a real shame, he's played well and tbh with him knocking out Kelce probably was a catalyst for us winning that game.

But.. plenty more fish in the sea

Titans had a pretty awful pre-season. But Vrabel said they were vanilla and he didnt care about the results.

Parts of the offense have looked out of sync, so be interesting to see what happens in a competitive game. The Mariota/Davis connection is the biggest worry tbh.

Conklin is not on the PUP list, so expect him back in weeks 2-4.

Landy and Evans look like they'll miss the game.

Morgan is back, Conklin has been doing some training but dont expect him back for this, potentially the Texans next week.

• Advertisement

What a clusterf**K.

Mariota injured, throws two back to back picks.
    Adoree gets injured, but comes back out
    Delanie likely to miss the entire season
    Lewan gets absolutely sparked out by an illegal block and no flag for it.

Overall a pretty poor game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

What a clusterf**K.

Mariota injured, throws two back to back picks.
    Adoree gets injured, but comes back out
    Delanie likely to miss the entire season
    Lewan gets absolutely sparked out by an illegal block and no flag for it.

Overall a pretty poor game

bit of a mad game with the lightning interruptions as well.

bit of a mad game with the lightning interruptions as well.

yeah, i went to bed at the stop in the 3rd Quarter, was bloody shattered, only missed the 2nd mariota int, his benching and 2 KO returns, and the Walker injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

yeah, i went to bed at the stop in the 3rd Quarter, was bloody shattered, only missed the 2nd mariota int, his benching and 2 KO returns, and the Walker injury.

I thought Marriotta was hurt? Looked like a shoulder injury to me but maybe he was benched.

The two KO returns were epic!

I thought Marriotta was hurt? Looked like a shoulder injury to me but maybe he was benched.

The two KO returns were epic!

took a knock to the funny bone and lost feeling in his hand, expect he'll be fine, but after the injury he threw 2 passes and both were picked off

Well, a win against the Texans, didnt think i'd be writing that.

Missing our starting tackles, our back up tackle, so PS guys in.

Vrabel played a smart game and we got 2 scores up, when the Texans adapted we struggled a bit, but we managed to get downfield for a game winning FG.

Onto the Jags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

We're on fire. Can't wait for the London game.

Mahony0509 wrote: »

defense is playing lights out. Landy is such a threat at OLB, its helping Casey get real penetration and allowing Morgan and Orakpo a bit of a breather at times.
    Also Bennie Logan being playing very well, taking on double teams aswell and thats helping. You can tell the guys are fired up.

Offense is poor, No walker, and drops didnt help us on Sunday, but Mariota came in and did the job, no idea why he didnt start, miles better than Gabbert.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭Christy42

Mahony0509 wrote: »

defense is playing lights out. Landy is such a threat at OLB, its helping Casey get real penetration and allowing Morgan and Orakpo a bit of a breather at times.
    Also Bennie Logan being playing very well, taking on double teams aswell and thats helping. You can tell the guys are fired up.

Offense is poor, No walker, and drops didnt help us on Sunday, but Mariota came in and did the job, no idea why he didnt start, miles better than Gabbert.
    Mariota is injured and was at serious risk of making it worse if he got hit too much. Hence him not starting.

• Advertisement

Christy42 wrote: »
    Mariota is injured and was at serious risk of making it worse if he got hit too much. Hence him not starting.

Mariota with his performance when he came in was far superior to Gabbert both Vs the the Texans and in his short stint against the Jags.

Mariota in his limited capacity is still better than Gabbert.

Advertisement