Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House music in Waterford, May weekend...

Options
  • 27-04-2012 12:59pm

...heading down for a stag.

What's a good club for house music?

Is Kerri Chandler in Waterford that weekend? Would tickets be available or is it like Cork where tickets seems to sell out as soon as he's announced?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Conor74 wrote: »
    ...heading down for a stag.

What's a good club for house music?

Is Kerri Chandler in Waterford that weekend? Would tickets be available or is it like Cork where tickets seems to sell out as soon as he's announced?

He is playing in crystal nightclub on the Sunday of the bank holiday not sure if it's sold out.
    Look up the face book page Shortts live music venue & crystal nightclub.
    Sorry cant put up a link I'm on my phone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

linkage: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?349125

https://www.facebook.com/RePublikmusic

hardly sold out I'd say. You could prob get tickets on the door but I suppose buy in advance is always safer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

You'll be grand getting tickets on the door.

Great thanks for that.

Now to work on the others. Would be a nice break from the usual stag shenanigans though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

It's rare that a dance gig would sell out in advance in Waterford, it's a rare thing to happen anyway.

The republik lads run early birds anyway, so ya get a fiver off the price of the door price, so might be worth a shot "liking" them on facebook and getting some early birds before ya head down.

• Advertisement
Advertisement