Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMobile issues

Options
  • 27-04-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Ordered the Sony Xperia S on Thursday 19th payment taken and all emailed documents too.
    Received email on Monday evening saying there were issues with the phone but has been resolved and phone would be dispatched on tuesday.

Then on Tuesday evening another email saying the phone was out of stock and will be Friday before any comes in. Checked eMobile site ten mins ago the site says its I stock but rang customer services and it's not in stock and they don't know when it will be back in stock yet they are selling them online.
    This happen to anyone else.

Plane mad

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Plane Mad wrote: »
    Ordered the Sony Xperia S on Thursday 19th payment taken and all emailed documents too.
    Received email on Monday evening saying there were issues with the phone but has been resolved and phone would be dispatched on tuesday.

Then on Tuesday evening another email saying the phone was out of stock and will be Friday before any comes in. Checked eMobile site ten mins ago the site says its I stock but rang customer services and it's not in stock and they don't know when it will be back in stock yet they are selling them online.
    This happen to anyone else.

Plane mad

Hi Plane Mad,

If you PM your order number and if you purchased the phone on Prepay or on Bill pay I can get this checked out for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Hi Plane Mad,

If you PM your order number and if you purchased the phone on Prepay or on Bill pay I can get this checked out for you.
    Tony

Tony it might help if you could reply to your PMs when people actually choose to PM you rather than dealing with EMobile's terrible customer service out in the open on a public forum.
    I am getting so annoyed by how I'm being treated by Emobile and I have sent you numerous PMs and I would appreciate a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

augusta24 wrote: »
    Tony it might help if you could reply to your PMs when people actually choose to PM you rather than dealing with EMobile's terrible customer service out in the open on a public forum.
    I am getting so annoyed by how I'm being treated by Emobile and I have sent you numerous PMs and I would appreciate a reply.

Hi augusta24,

I have responded to your PM.
    Apologies for the delay. Let me know if you have any other queries.

Tony

Advertisement