Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is "may" the new "october/november" season?

Options
2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

i guess it was probably "wallet rape" ?

Ah that would make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/games-of-gt-release/729628

its a list of games coming out in may, unfortunately for me i would love almost every single game on that list. so far the ones that i really will get: diablo 3, MK (vita), resistance (vita), but then i forgot that max payne, tera, are out in may too ffs.

is that a good sign, that developers started to spread out game releases and not just stack everything in october/november and making themselfs uneeded competition between themselfs?

second year now i have skipped on so many games during the xmas/holiday season just because there were way too many released and not enough cash to buy.

With the exception of Max Payne 3 and Diablo 3, I can't see what is so spectacular about May. Even then I'll give Max Payne 6 weeks and it'll be €20 online

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

any idea when there is the next sale, i feel like a few bargains

usually the 2 big sales are at the end of June and December

Advertisement